Jump to content

MFM

Members
  • Posts

    95
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MFM

  1. Sorry to see this and it must have been quite scarey whilst in accident motion. I hope your insurance works out ok. Cars you can replace but people no. Good luck ~~~Mike
  2. Maybe being dim here but I have never heard of a halogen/xenon 'mix' headlamp before
  3. MFM

    Egged!!

    The protien in eggs is good for paint but the shell scratches are not..................... Sorry it happened but it could have been worse, someone mentioned bricks
  4. You can buy a nut splitter for about £5. The ring of the splitter goes over the seized nut, you then turn a mandrel which has a cutting edge and it splits the nut and the nut just drops off leaving the stud/thread intact. They look like this and do a great job. http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalo ... GcQ8gIwAg#
  5. What was the fault, problem?
  6. I recall that halogens die immediately and xenons die slowly with clues such as colour change and output, colour change coming first, although it seems odd that both are on the way out out at the same time? There has been some recent news about how much X are brighter that H so I reckon bulbs................ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16215106 Let us know what the outcome was to the problem please. Mick
  7. Yes it would be really good. I keep links to some threads here as a sort of database of 'how to!. Just a one liner would do.............. ........."the fault was in this case because of a, b, c.............. It would save people a lot of time.
  8. Hi, I look at loads of posts about problems people encounter and lots of responses about possible solutions, things to check etc. but I have not come across the results of the fault finding. It is a bit like reading a book and finding the last page or chapter missing. Am I wierd to think this and now get flamed It would be really nice if the threads had a conclusion. The person has taken the advice or not, cleared the fault and comes back and says what it is down to................. What do you think?
×
×
  • Create New...