Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Tomorrow is meant to be better - fingers crossed for you!
  2. coldel

    VX220

  3. coldel

    VX5

    From the album: VX220

  4. coldel

    VX4

    From the album: VX220

  5. coldel

    VX3

    From the album: VX220

  6. coldel

    VX2

    From the album: VX220

  7. coldel

    VX1

    From the album: VX220

  8. coldel

    C5UPE

    My Zed 2011-2012
  9. coldel

    Zed7

    From the album: C5UPE

  10. coldel

    Zed6

    From the album: C5UPE

  11. coldel

    Zed5

    From the album: C5UPE

  12. coldel

    Zed4

    From the album: C5UPE

  13. coldel

    Zed3

    From the album: C5UPE

  14. coldel

    Zed2

    From the album: C5UPE

  15. coldel

    Zed1

    From the album: C5UPE

  16. Yeah put my order through for one, worth a try out for the price...although just got my autoglym fabric hood cleaner and protector through just now happy days. I also noted, that ultimate finish are doing nanolex products now, i ordered some stuff in from germany previously which was bloody excellent so will be keeping an eye on that also.
  17. Have fun everyone, now that I own a crossbred US/UK car can't come to this wish I had done so when I owned the Zed. Good luck with the weather!
  18. I'm jealous! Looks like a great place...(not just after watching Tokyo drift lol) one of the places on my list to visit! I always recommend japan as a holiday destination, really has so much going for it, great people, amazing history, multiple climates, stunning place.
  19. Welcome along dude - I used to live in Tokyo!
  20. Wife has a Mk1 Focus with 80k on the clock, runs great, cheap as chips to maintain
  21. :scare: my head hurts ! ! Your car has the weight of a pile of wet socks thus 147 bhp is good! ! This car has 200 bhp and isn't light. The car is over priced, slow and isn't that good looking. I can't believe on a 350z forum people are interested in swaping a car of similar size only with at least 80 bhp less. :wacko: I know was just winding you up a tad
  22. My current 'ride' is 147bhp, I guarantee I could scare the blinkers out of you on the road in it though
  23. Drove my VX in the pouring rain last night, was a blast!
  24. Or wait for this? http://cars.aol.co.uk/2013/09/11/audi-strongly-hints-at-sport-quattro-production/?ncid=wsc-uk-cars-headline
  25. http://www.tune86.com/ft-86-news/27150-2014-subaru-brz-stis-power-and-performance-upgrades-will-offer-230bhp
×
×
  • Create New...