Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I just have a lowly 2009 ZGT
  2. I must have. But I might call it a day and try again another time before I beat me laptop to death with a frozen stick of rhubarb!
  3. OK a cod then!!! But if you can l would appreciate it as it's kinda frustrating as i know it out there somewhere? Bet it's been put in the x-files unless you are the very chap him/herself!!
  4. Hi looking for some help guys and I am not being lazy as I have trawled the ads for ages. Apparently there is a guy that make chrome gear nobs and break leavers. If some kind sole will give me the link to his page I would be obliged. Thanks Thenoname
  5. Why thank you Mr Beavis kind Sir:)
  6. Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a GT4 please?
  7. abbey for sale. let's bid on it. umm I think you would have to drag Mark away kicking and screaming:)
  8. As a PSV/LGV Driving Instructer and course tutor in transport studies I teach the art of scanning, looking at the foreground the near ground, both sides, behind and up above (where possible) The one question I always ask experienced driver's is what do they think they now do since passing their test. after a while someone will come up with the answer. it's the amount of risk they now take where b4 they wouldn't. ie pulling out sooner. not covering the brake at junctions and lights ect. and the faster your car the more risks we tend to take. And l am just as guilty. Thenoname
  9. Familiarity certainly does breed contempt. I wonder how many of you got caught up in the M3 M25 right hook to Gatwick last Thursday morning. A Peugot van was doing approx 55mph round that corner which is blind, and ran straight into wall of traffic. The van ploughed into the back of a stationary vehicle and went airborne landing on the grass slope underneath the flyover. neither the van nor the car will legally be put back on the road. Thenoname
×
×
  • Create New...