Jump to content

flyboy

Members
  • Posts

    1,540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flyboy

  1. I test drove one without the sports cats before I bought mine sounded very nice, should be better with the cats. On the ramps at the moment
  2. Well after buying some cheap sports cats without gaskets or bolts I found out how much it would be to buy them Nearly as much as the cats So I got a sheet of exhaust gasket material and found out that my works laser can cut a metal/paper/metal sandwich with no issues. Sheet material £6.00 Laser cutter £200,000.00 Gaskets Priceless! (But a bit smelly)
  3. Stafford. Will be at Lakes z though to get a new coat.
  4. No there is a pair of cheap 200 cell sports cats hiding in the boot too! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82486-anyone-looking-for-some-cheap-sport-cats/
  5. Into the boot! Being fitted properly tomorrow .
  6. Good work You forced me I go and buy Berkz and also have an Invidia on the way Watch this video from 5 minutes and this is what to expect, not the same HFC's but will be very similar (sounds fantastic) - Ha ha, I had seen this before I bought it all. Does sound good!
  7. Yup for £50 if they start to rattle I will just knock the middles out and use them as de-cats LOL
  8. flyboy

    20" alloys

    Marks are 20" its not lowered either, look great in the flesh, better than the photo.
  9. Getting them fitted Wednesday along with an invidia
  10. It took a couple of hours dodging rainstorms at the time and on a gravel drive. Probably possible in an hour with ramp and cover.
  11. Just took it for a 5 min drive to see if any dash warnings came on. Loads of induction noise. Got to do an ecu reset today to see if there is any improvement yet.
  12. This is on instead http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85365-370z-takeda-intakes-fitted-the-modding-begins/#entry1277736
  13. They will be going on together so will never know
  14. There's a pair of cats stuck in the pile too!
  15. LED modified Cat
  16. Did a bit today. Had these left over, Started out with this http://afepower.com/....7L&&brandID=78 Finished with this This bit was in the middle This is next Cant wait to get it on.
  17. I decided the position of the intakes was not suitable for the area I live in Lots of big puddles and minor floods in the winter and mainly on single track roads. Therefore its off the list.
  18. What about changing to a new mic might try this with mine as its poor!
  19. Sorry only just seen this paired down = ground off a bit.
  20. abs sensor faulty/dirty?
  21. Send them back if you want a refund mate, Thought it was clear that they were ones which came off my car when I replaced them with Zed badges.
  22. I'll let you know when its fitted.
  23. Stafford.
  24. How do we book the camping at Allithwaite then Martin.
  25. Had mine stop working altogether on its first long drive since I got it. Nothing worked on the controls and the heater part of the display locked. AC light on but no AC. Stopped at the services and turned off for a few mins and restarted. All ok and not happened again. Would have thought software too.
×
×
  • Create New...