Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Good luck posting the pics, looking forward to seeing them.
  2. Count me in - i'll be joining the convoy with Ebized from Horsham. See you all there.
  3. Thanks for the info, good to know it's normal even though a little annoying but I'm sure I will get over it. Pity there is no way to stop it if you don't use a bluetooth phone. Thanks again guys, good to see such helpful people around to help out 350z noobs like myself.
  4. Thanks for the information really appreciated. Just a tiny annoyance, doubt I will hear it over the lovely engine noise anyway .
  5. Hey guys, just picked up my car 3 days ago and am to ally loving it but I have noticed a little annoyance. I am getting a low level of static through all the speakers even when the music system is turned off. Is this a common problem, is there an easy fix. The car has a 12 month warranty so I'm happy to take it to get a look over. Any help would be much appreciated Will
  6. Thanks for the heads up Ebized, i can rest easy then
  7. Congratulations on the purchase - you will love it. Forget about the price and get it out on the road and enjoy it
  8. Welcome to the forum. Interesting point you raise about the clutch and the whirring noise when you pop it in neutral. I have noticed it intermittently on mine after a drive. Parking up at home if I pop it into neutral I sometimes get that whirring noise. Foot on clutch and into gear and it disappears. Don't know if that is normal behaviour though as I have only had the car 3 days. Getting it checked out soon and I will keep you posted.
  9. Ebized, Thanks for the invite. I will see if i can rearrange plans and come along. Would be great to check out all the cars.
  10. Cheers, being rather tall it's nice to have found a roadster that I can actually fit in. Tried an s2000 and the roof nearly decapitated me.
  11. Welcome and good luck with the purchase. I recently test drove the 350z they had in Steels in Hereford as my parents live there. Good luck finding the right car you won't regret it.
  12. Thanks for the friendly welcome all. Yup you have a good eye for detail it is Deepcut. Some lovely roads around here to test the car but then again I see a lot of cars go off the road on the way to work so I'm going to take it easy....for now never had this much power to play with before
  13. Evening ladies and gents, Well on Saturday i picked up my little 350z and i have to say i've totally fallen in love with it. I thought i loved my old Saab aero convertible but ooooo man i now know what i have been missing out on. As Jeremy Clarkson says everytime i feather that accelerator i "have a little crisis". Still getting used to the car but i can definitely see im going to love it. Been reading the forum over the last couple of days and its good to see such an active and friendly forum. I can already see me coming along to the meetings and finding out more about the cars and taking some nice drives. My friend at work has already started identifying all the nice tunnels in the surrounding area lol. Was a little worried when i drove it on the 2nd day as i detected a slight grinding noise at low speeds (thought it may have been the breaks sticking a little) but from reading the forum this sound seems to be completely normal. Phew, im just a little too pedantic on details and it had me worried for a moment. Looking forward to participating in this forum. Hope you like the car some piccies are attached below Regards A new big big 350z fan Will
×
×
  • Create New...