Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Didnt know cs sold the 19 grid drift? are they the same as the gtr's et20 9" front and 10"rears? Also are they the same price? Looking for a set nxt month.
  2. You got my Vote altho I do like the old datsun, Lucky I know you.
  3. Shift worker so 4.30am rise yuk! What is the min level you can drop the car on these? My exhasust is a bit low at the moment. Do the rears have damp adjusters on the top? I.e. Did you have to drill some holes or do you have to take them off everytime? Looks cool tho, very low,are you going for crazy stance setup at some point in the future?
  4. I did wonder who snaped these babys up, looking forward to some spirited driving reviews once you have set it up again. Nice review so far.
  5. Hello nice car.
  6. evilscorp

    My New exhaust

    when are the hi flow cats coming lol, should make it ear bleeding loud!
  7. I used to know what gear and revs I would need to overtake at any given speed in my prelude vtec now with the z, its just a lazy third gear effort kind of miss my rev happy engine you thought you were going faster than you were now its the opposite
  8. I used to know what gear and revs I would need to overtake at any given speed in my prelude vtec now with the z, its just a lazy third gear effort kind of miss my rev happy engine you thought you were going faster than you were now its the opposite
  9. Cheers for the reasurance, its still a bit squeaky but getting better (i think lol), will keep using it over the next few days since the weather is nice too, fingers crossed. Going to strip the rear tonite and paint my mesh grill black as it looks a bit daft being shiny alu.
  10. Cheers for the reasurance, its still a bit squeaky but getting better (i think lol), will keep using it over the next few days since the weather is nice too, fingers crossed. Going to strip the rear tonite and paint my mesh grill black as it looks a bit daft being shiny alu.
  11. I do enjoy a good build thread, nice to see some new/less used parts too.
  12. I do enjoy a good build thread, nice to see some new/less used parts too.
  13. A new gearbox?? ! My old prelude had a problem getting into reverse and getting out again also notchy 5th gear, drove it like that for ages until it wouldnt go in reverse at all. Was told everything was knackered altho I couldnt really tell the clutch was dead
  14. A new gearbox?? ! My old prelude had a problem getting into reverse and getting out again also notchy 5th gear, drove it like that for ages until it wouldnt go in reverse at all. Was told everything was knackered altho I couldnt really tell the clutch was dead
  15. Im not sure if im just over analysing some slight noises that may have been around for a while, mabe its due to the Z not being my daily anymore. As for the S/C the Vortech seems to make more power(larger) than the HKS one so thats my reason for going for it. Im not after a tuner kit just want the whole package including fueling; larger injectors, fuel pump etc. Have the time and spare car to fit the kit myself so just need to find a UK supplier....... and the £4-5grand
  16. Im not sure if im just over analysing some slight noises that may have been around for a while, mabe its due to the Z not being my daily anymore. As for the S/C the Vortech seems to make more power(larger) than the HKS one so thats my reason for going for it. Im not after a tuner kit just want the whole package including fueling; larger injectors, fuel pump etc. Have the time and spare car to fit the kit myself so just need to find a UK supplier....... and the £4-5grand
  17. My car is at 58k and I bought it with 38k still on the first clutch(i hope) altho I drove my old car for ages until I was TOLD by a mechanic I needed a new clutch....gearbox....
  18. My car is at 58k and I bought it with 38k still on the first clutch(i hope) altho I drove my old car for ages until I was TOLD by a mechanic I needed a new clutch....gearbox....
  19. It will be more street than track. Clutch seems ok today so if it aint broke y fix it! But I know its going to need replaced soonish. Ordering 18-19"grid drifts nxt month so after that its saving for the s/c!
  20. It will be more street than track. Clutch seems ok today so if it aint broke y fix it! But I know its going to need replaced soonish. Ordering 18-19"grid drifts nxt month so after that its saving for the s/c!
  21. Cheer Sam, now you have given me a dilemma, to buy a standard one knowing I may have to buy a new one after 20-30k or fork out for one that will have no problems but cost twice as much(not sure if im looking at the right ones?)
  22. Cheer Sam, now you have given me a dilemma, to buy a standard one knowing I may have to buy a new one after 20-30k or fork out for one that will have no problems but cost twice as much(not sure if im looking at the right ones?)
  23. Its more noticeable when the load is taken off (should have mentioned before) at least I know to go for something a bit beefer! Cheers Keyser.
  24. Its more noticeable when the load is taken off (should have mentioned before) at least I know to go for something a bit beefer! Cheers Keyser.
×
×
  • Create New...