Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. This lowish powered car looks to do it in 5sec (stopwatches at the ready ) So I think you are underestimating Keysers
  2. you can get around 400whp+ from a supercharger and if you striped everything out the car you may get 4.5ish 0-60 if you are a drag veteran and have uprated clutch etc to cope with it all. but it wont come cheap! I'm thinking its going to cost me at least 5.5K to install a vortech myself so if you have no mechanical know how and none of the additional mods most supercharged 400whp cars have before they even do the install I would double my figure. But do some research as there are 2 or 3 build threads that are easy to find on here to give you pointers. Ohh and
  3. was at a pistionhead run and a kid in a saab 93 areo shocked me at how well it went! didnt have a look inside so no idea about anything other than it handled well and was quite quick
  4. i bought a fuel tank from them for my old prelude, came well packaged and was in good condition, pitty i didnt need it in the end
  5. wish I had a DSLR, I only have my phone as a camera thus lack of pictures
  6. i have a set of rear springs and front coilovers, came off a 58k jdm car, no rear shocks(well one plus one that has had the bottom fork sawd off) pm if you want more details
  7. welldone
  8. Thanks again guys
  9. sorry on my phone so not the best, i ment 440 injectors, i guess i could get away with installing the pump but would i have to then remove it later to install the return line? I would check your builds again but the pictures would eat my data
  10. Just a quick question, can I install upgraded injectors,fuel rail,pump before I install a supercharger? Will the stock(uprev'ed) ECU be able to control them with out having a remap? i.e. will the engine run too rich? (I know some of you will ask why cant I just do it all in one go, reason is I may do the fuel side of things at my parents due to my neighbour being a mechanic and myself being a bit ware'y of fuel leaks and pressurised systems. Is the fuelling side of things easy to install guys?) Thanks
  11. What's the point in going to all that effort Not to be classed as another very fast rwd/4wd car but maybe become the fastest fwd car in the uk? think its still held by RS tunings *Specky's* tegra. similar hp out put to this I think. I know which title I would rather have
  12. my sis has a uk celica with the same spolier, looks good tho.
  13. You can always cut a plate to size
  14. quite easy to adjust the bonnet, but hard to line up correctly, check the nuts are on tight,may just have come loose and moved a little,
  15. bottom pic is an ings+1 bumper, no problem as long as the letter/number sizes comply with the law etc. I prefer the import square(ish) bumper
  16. is that a k1 exhaust? looks lovely
  17. the grizzly bar in banff is and so is the snowboarding(sunshine area)
  18. the bonnet bump needed to fit the stillen isnt the nicest, off to look at exchange rate graphs to plot the best time to buy, guess you just add 20% for tax or is there anyother costs involved?
  19. wish you had not told me that! $3850 for a tuner kit, flipin heck. can someone tell me if the exchange rate is good at the moment $1=£0.618 how long have the prices been like that and has anyone used them before? i can see my wallet taking a hit at the end of the month
  20. buy one,pull up next to him,enough said. If not, rev the engine.lol
  21. If installing the suspension yourself set aside a few days you can run without the car, as I found out the hard way when a bush ripped and most of the bolts were seized and needed replacing. Thank God for ZMANALEX and his quick delivery. Ive got BC's and rate them well so far, used them on a pistonhead hoon and was very happy with how they responded(took awhile to get the settings the way I liked, as uk roads are too bumpy for max dampener setting and the car jumps all over the joint, set the front to 25 and rear to 18) Think you have a good budget and good choice of upgrades.
×
×
  • Create New...