Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Are they fighting? Sorry
  2. At least this thread has kept Stevo from looking at porn for an hour or so.....
  3. They still all look like big barges
  4. You now have my favorite SIG! Pennywise . . . he's back Now I have to leave tapatalk and log in on my mac just to see :sigh: Totally worth it....if you like Stephen Kings IT Well I like Jim
  5. Unfortunately I just had to escalate it
  6. This thread makes me feel like this
  7. Or some decent tyres
  8. You now have my favorite SIG! Pennywise . . . he's back Now I have to leave tapatalk and log in on my mac just to see :sigh:
  9. "I have £30k to spend on a Corvette, but am considering spending half as much on a Vauxhall"
  10. dunno there plenty on here who when people want falkens get told to buy Michelin ask one of them they might help you out
  11. I want a Corvette Were you sating something else Dan . . I kinda stopped at Corvette You should get a Monaro and save £15k Jim Unless you were actually looking for a Corvette because you like Corvettes, if so that would be the advice of a total tool....
  12. I am thinking of getting a Pizza for dinner, perhaps someone wants to recommend me a kabab?
  13. The OP drives a Zed currently, says a 2 seater Coupe is nice looking, and is then told to spend half the money on a saloon Where exactly did they say they need something with more than 2 seats and a big boot
  14. Another voice of reason I think there will be an eclipse tonight.... Ekona, SMD & Docwra all agree
  15. 15k monaro with 15k of suspension work etc would out perform a base c6 anyday tho A 5k mx5 with 5k of work would out perform a 10k Zed too wouldn't it Oops I was comparing a 2 seater to another 2 seater, my bad
  16. In what way? Either way we are comparing chalk & cheese and that's the point isn't it? You can compare similar cars at different price points, ie Zed, Cayman, XKR as they are all Coupes. I can't honestly see anyone in the market for a Corvette C5 thinking "hang on what about a 4 door saloon instead...." But the Monaro is not just a 4 door saloon, it is a high performance car with the same engine so has a lot of the same features plus added practicality and at a lower price. Not a Corvette coupe though is it.... depends if you want to impress women or men I guess....
  17. Ah ok fair cop, I don't know much about Monaros because I was looking for a COUPE not a saloon when I got my Zed How can they be in the same 'sector' when they are totally different cars If we didn't buy cars on looks then there wouldn't be many Zeds around lets face it
  18. How many people considered a Scooby when they were looking for Zed?
  19. In what way? Either way we are comparing chalk & cheese and that's the point isn't it? You can compare similar cars at different price points, ie Zed, Cayman, XKR as they are all Coupes. I can't honestly see anyone in the market for a Corvette C5 thinking "hang on what about a 4 door saloon instead...."
  20. Well I sm ALWAYS right, I agree with you, therefore you must be right Knock off 10 mins early with a smug look, no need to thank me
  21. Cheryl Cole or Susan Boyle... Both singers, both share a lot of internal components so why go for the high maintenance over the one that has very few miles on the clock....
  22. Is this a 5 minute argument or the full half hour
  23. I do get the the brand thing but that doesn't come in to it in this case as they are 2 totally different vehicles imo
×
×
  • Create New...