Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I know what you mean, I have had to use the Leon as the Zed is going to Abbey on Monday to have a couple of things sorted out and I don't want to use it till then.... I have seen that the Leon shows a minimum of 38mpg even on 3-4 mile trips... so if you only had a short commute you would still see a decent saving if you have a diesel. Also if you do get a diesel it may be more expensive initially but will hold its value a bit better
  2. Does it have Business Class....... or just Basket Class I have booked a crew...
  3. I did find it quite interesting though
  4. Tell your Boss that you want to use my private airline....
  5. Welcome Some pretty poor parking in those pics though I have to say
  6. This stuff is actually ok http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ I am anti painting the lights as this does dim the lights whatever argument you make, but this stuff has very small perforations in it and lets through all the light you need. I have some for the rear lights on my Leon so if I ever get around to putting it on I will take picture with just one light done Would never put any on my Zed though
  7. There is a definite moderator echo in here....
  8. There is a very common bit I believe it is where the mid pipe meets the backbox that probably needs welding Or good excuse for an upgrade
×
×
  • Create New...