Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Happy birthday fella See you at the Grasshopper next weekend
  2. It's just some light hearted fun, except for rtbiscuit he really is evil
  3. Show off Me? Pot and Kettle springs to mind
  4. The argument about not televising football to protect attendances is complete crap. The bigger clubs that would be shown on TV can fill their grounds easily for the big games. I would gladly pay a subscription if it would guarantee I could watch all my teams games and I would still go and see them live when I could. A lot of people who watch football on TV would hardly ever go and watch a game live and those that have season tickets wouldn't rip them up because football was on at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon.
  5. Looks great but I wonder if it is like when you go Ten Pin Bowling and they give you the wrong shoes back You could go in with a Zed and come out with a G-Wizz
  6. Nice write up I posted a while back thinking about these, might just get my arse into gear now
  7. To be honest Neil, if they are going to allow Grey 'Black Editions' then might as well let any colour 370s
  8. Ah but mine has a little extra
  9. Search for 2 members on here - kta - for a nice gearknob redlinegoods - for a nice gear gaiter and handbrake one too If you can wait a week of so then I will be able to show you a pic of an alu gearknob and handbrake with blue cf material gaiters If I don't like them and you do then we can talk
  10. Half? There are 08 Roadsters with low mileage on Autotrader for £15k
  11. Just seen your post Tim, very good timing indeed To be honest the Gliptone stuff is more for if your seats are really scuffed and tatty, brings them up like new if they are just dirty or needing some love then your wipes look very good Might have to get some for my 6 seater leather sofa
  12. None of the above Ok you will have to wait but it will be worth it http://www.liquidleather.com/ Read up on it, it is colour matched to the Zed, it really is amazing stuff
×
×
  • Create New...