Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Found some more
  2. Gummi Pfledge is great stuff it makes the seals look brand new and so soft to the touch
  3. If you were casting Family Guy the Movie who would you cast in what role.... I will start with Peter Griffin - Charles Campion (Food Critic on Masterchef)
  4. So you warmed up your bum and then stopped for a sausage sandwich I really hope that isn't a euthemism.....
  5. How many slaps did it take before it gave up and worked
  6. Some helpful hints here -
  7. Anyone organising any forum races
  8. I know it's always nice to race your own car, but your missing out on a fantastic game... And there are better cars than yours on it anyway I played GT for about a week after I got it and then lent it to my son, I found it boring
  9. Luckily on on Forza 4 And yes I know the 370 doesn't have your front wrapped lip but then mine doesn't have a Nismo kit or Rota GTR's
  10. If I had a 3G or 3GS then I would definitely look to upgrade, but is the 4S significantly better than a 4.... More like an HR compared to a DE I shall save some £££s and wait for the 5, although I doubt I will rush out straight away for that either.... I'm more excited about getting Forza 4
  11. Hmmm i un-jailbroke my iPhone to install ios5, the wifi synch is handy but most of the other 'features' i already had i.e. i had full lockscreen notifications with swipe and preview, i could read an email or sms without unlocking... I like the double click camera feature, was that there before? I only remember double click ipod control Once it has been hacked I will be rejailbreaking as the update still does not allow personalisation and i miss some handy gadgets that are available via Cydia. My update was fairly painless, I did loose all my contacts but just had to resync to get them back
  12. Don't leave them on too long though or it starts to feel like you wet yourself
  13. Take some 2x4 with you to put on the ramp
  14. Haha I saw this and though of you Graham.... Thinking to yourself you could buy these, get them painted, swap them over then sell yours Oh the dissapointment p.s. If you do the above then i will be first in the queue for your spare calipers
  15. Maybe they should make people pay to update a day early, i am sure millions would pay up just to tweet or whatever that they have ios5 I plugged in ealier and the server timed out, a minor annoyance by life is still conplete and i will sleep tonight without any problem... I think there are a few worse things to worry about in the world than why 10million people cant all update their iPhone at the same time Edit : this is also why i never go and see a film i have been waiting for the first weekend
  16. I use Sainsbury's Super which I understand it 97 ron or thereabouts never used a single drop of BP ultimate or suchlike.... Never had any issues and it certainly didn't stop my old girl getting sone good results at Abbey
×
×
  • Create New...