Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would bet a fair bit there are matching dials elsewhere It probably looks like this -
  2. Superb I imagine hugely difficult and expensive though
  3. I think its because it doesnt easily photograph well and many of the early shots of it were poor. It also doesnt look half as good in the showroom as in daylight outside. Took me a while to be convinced, but once I saw it outside in the flesh, I love it Very much so, it is a shame they don't do a few more brighter colours like an orange or a green, I always think brighter lighter colours suit sports cars and particularly convertibles I mean why have a car that you won't to turn heads that doesn't Darker colours look deeper and nicer close up and when detailed but brighter colours make you look and stare So Paul are you coming to Wales now then After he has had his free uprev done I hope Indeed but a new exhaust is surely a prerequisite for an uPrev
  4. I think its because it doesnt easily photograph well and many of the early shots of it were poor. It also doesnt look half as good in the showroom as in daylight outside. Took me a while to be convinced, but once I saw it outside in the flesh, I love it Very much so, it is a shame they don't do a few more brighter colours like an orange or a green, I always think brighter lighter colours suit sports cars and particularly convertibles I mean why have a car that you won't to turn heads that doesn't Darker colours look deeper and nicer close up and when detailed but brighter colours make you look and stare So Paul are you coming to Wales now then
  5. I have seen a few 370z owners asking about jacks so I assume it comes with neither a spare or a jack just the gunge
  6. Uummmm............... I can read the forum and scratch my arse does that count as multi-tasking?
  7. Would look good on lets think now.... erm.... a blue 370
  8. Shhhhhh.... But I also have LED dials
×
×
  • Create New...