Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. spursmaddave

    Epic

    I had another look earlier.... i was interested in the snakes and cars honest
  2. spursmaddave

    Epic

    Meh mine went past 100,000 well over a year ago
  3. + a huge massive 1 I am absolutely positive that in my case and in many other that the Zed has been owned longer because of the forum and the people on here
  4. You wish Unfortunately the pipe & flat cap brigade don't appreciate my humour So I will just have to stick around here you could try harder, pretty please Ok I will try harder to post more on here
  5. :clap: :clap: I would expect nothing less And if you see a cable from your Zed to Bobs it will be him trying to pinch the upRev
  6. There are a few decent helpful guys on the forum I have joined but way too many retired ex Policemen etc to have a laugh
  7. Don't worry Netti she will be gleaming (if a bit standard) on Sunday but we all know standard + Zed Shed = Eyebrows & vinyl flowers FTW!!!!
  8. You wish Unfortunately the pipe & flat cap brigade don't appreciate my humour So I will just have to stick around here
  9. And MX-5s after Saturday.... And soon be the new footy season
  10. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be heartbroken to have to keep it but one thing keeps popping up from the back of my mind.... A while back (years?) a few if us went to a little joing meet with the other Z clubs and we met in a carpark and without being cruel some old Zeds turned up and these guys started to gaffer tape lights back on, one got a cigarette lighter pump out to do his slow puncture.... some of the cars were well not to be unkind a bit of a wreck and I felt I had a super duper car compared to them.... now I am looking at the Zed in the same light as I did those older Zeds.... for being honest
  11. Very true, good effort though
  12. Yes agree with the others overpriced definitely even for a rare colour. Also shows exactly why black wheels loose all definition, they could be Nisom/Rota's etc makes no difference
  13. Excellent.... but my favourite..... Hmmmm I don't really know
  14. Promises promises.....
  15. About time someone started trading these, always getting people on here asking and getting pointed tonthe US ones.... Top Job
  16. My Zed has been sat outside my window (relegated from the garage) all week and is getting picked up Sunday.... I haven't had the urge to have a blast, nothing to do with it only having a stock exhaust I actually don't mind the sound.... just don't feel it anymore.... No doubt like an ex-lover I will at some point have the urge to remember what it's like to slip inside again So I guess the time is right, a few of my fellow Zedders at the Shed asked if I will miss her and I was a bit Meh.... To be absolutely honest it was starting to be too much of an effort to drive unfortunately So no tears Sunday just a big smile that it's going to such a good new home
  17. If I wrap it Turquoise can I stay
  18. Kirk vs Kirk next
  19. I'm starting to agree.... sometimes less is more and all that
  20. Typical woman, always wants longer... And men don't? Jeez I'd love to double my length! I'm fine, if I doubled my length I would keep tripping over it We had a break in internet service last night but back to 300mb+ this morning
  21. I just ordered some new CF
  22. Its the RSW CF kit
  23. Good to meet you too, don't forget to post pics of the CF
×
×
  • Create New...