Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. F@CK ME!!! I am selling my Zed tomorrow and tonight I agree with Elona who is agreeing with Docwra.... Lord take me now, my work in this life is done...
  2. Think it acutally depends on whether you really know how to drive a Z, if you can then an Ultra Yellow is the car to have, if however you lack certain skills then you'd look a wally in yellow Strange comment as all of the Ultra Yellow owners I know never drive their Zeds, you included now..... so please define your logic of having to know how to drive a Zed properly to own an Ultra Yellow
  3. Had another offer of buying mine outright at the casino the other night when I popped up to pick up a poker schedule. A petrol head was standing outside and announced to me that "that is the best 350 I have ever seen, will you sell it to me?" And I have been asked how much I want for it ever since! Your all secret custard lovers really............aren't we Darren Yeah Dave that is exactly my point.... EVERYONE says wow what a great car, fantastic colour best I have ever seen .... How many do you actually see Custard Club is quite exclusive, that's not a bad thing.... except when it comes to sale time, I stand by my comment that a yellow car is one of the hardest to sell
  4. Think it acutally depends on whether you really know how to drive a Z, if you can then an Ultra Yellow is the car to have, if however you lack certain skills then you'd look a wally in yellow Yeah silly me I don't know how to drive a Zed, don't I look the silly one
  5. If it serves a purpose why not.... cheap cars are there to make us appreciate the expensive ones
  6. Stable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since when? He is a stallion to me
  7. Does your handbrake switch on radio 2
  8. Fixed that for you Nothing safe about it just wait till I take you for a spin
  9. I am sure it will, not expecting to make as many great friends as I have in here which is why you will never get rid of me
  10. I don't think I will get another Zed Steve, I am not one for going back, I don't think I have even been on holiday to the same place twice , variety is the spice of life and all that
  11. Well another busy day! Was working last night, then up early (10am) to take Mary to pick up her new car..... She loves it I had a drive too and it's great if a little cramped for a 6'4" hunk of man like me Then back to do a couple of mods to the Jaaaag fitted some LED sidelights, so easy 3 bolts and the whole headlight comes off, simple even for me Then a little while ago I cleaned up the inside of the Zed and loaded it up with all the bits Netti is taking back with her tomorrow Will take her for ine final little drive tomorrow morning, give her a quick clean and then wave goodbye early afternoon..... The end of an era
  12. ^ have a search for BM's install thread it's the dogs danglies even a total tool like me managed to follow it and get it working ( eventually)
  13. I gave had DVD players in my last 2 cars and never watched anything on them With phones and tablets these days its a bit redundant really
  14. Between the pub and your house, you should be walking It does explain some of the posts though...
  15. Sam's zed is a supercharged heavily modded Zed so it can pull of quite frankly rediculous lights, but they would look crap on a standard (ish) Zed....
  16. Best £100 you can spend to start with is a tank of fuel then go for a blast and get to know the car and what it is capable of. Plenty of time for adoration and cosmetic mods once you have blown a few tanks
  17. Yes thats what I meant, maybe it is miswired and thinks the vehicle is moving even when not i.e. The complete opposite of what you want.
  18. Tell the missis to sit inside the 2 tyres on the passenger seat.... If she doesn't fit then tell her to go on a duet
  19. Maybe your bypass wire is loose or not right if everything is working except you get no picture....
  20. Bose in car on Nissan & Mazda for example is complete and utter $hite it certainly is no better than 'normal' car stereos or practically anything you can buy from Halfords for £100 or more.... Mary's new MX-5 has Bose..... but not for long
  21. That's what Ricky is missing then Although I can't see why anyone would want to watch DVD's while driving and if you had an accident and it turned out you were then you deserve what you get And before anyone says they want the DVD playing for a partner or kids, then what's wrong with a tablet
  22. Then you must have bypassed it in some way
  23. Does it work when you are not moving? If so then you will need to bypass it with an earth as it is a safety feature, you shouldn't be trying to watch things while you are moving
×
×
  • Create New...