Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nice one, glad you got it sorted, obviously they just had a bad day or someone had a go that was lacking a certain amount of talent
  2. I have offered to model for tarmac in my y-fronts
  3. I can't see anything for sale
  4. It was the 'if you need to ask your not ready' quote I didn't agree with, not saying a little knowledge is a bad thing at all just that it isn't essential, all you need to know is how much and where to get it done, then rely on some expert advice, no need to know all the ins and outs. I do appreciate that many on here feel different but that doesn't make one way right and one way wrong
  5. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  6. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  7. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  8. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  9. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  10. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  11. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  12. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  13. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  14. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

  15. From the album: SpursMadDave

    Blue Brembo's

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...