Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Just ask Mark at Abbey, all done in one trip,,,,,,job done
  2. That sounds , at least you saved the car from getting hurt No, seriously, hope you recover from your ordeal with no lasting memories.
  3. Well done Sure you will get the Mod bug soon....
  4. Zugara

    Zed badges

    There was a similar question a few weeks ago about these. have a search
  5. Sure you are wired up on the positive side correctly?
  6. What I want to say, I can't for fear of upsetting the smurf community, so when I see you....... Oh, you actually spell Car with a C, not a K......didnt they teach you anyfing at smurf school
  7. http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-parts ... 6_848.html http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-parts ... 6_854.html may help
  8. Will it fit an SLK
  9. Feel your pain fella,
  10. Maybe its about time that cyclists had to have insurance It has happened to me in Twickenham, on a dual carriage way, slow moving traffic, guy cycles past me and thumps the rear window as I was too close to the kerb, in his opinion anyway, he cycles off along the road, traffic clears, I catch up with said cyclist, slows along side him, passenger lowers window, and leans out of the car and gives this chap a right good shove into the grass verge, cyclist goes ass/t1t, we p1ss ourselves laughing and slowly drift off into the distance.......Oh to be young and stupid....
  11. I flash and wave in my SLK, zed owners who I do this too probably think.......
  12. Just a normality on some cars.
  13. If you are going to re-furb, I would suggest that you also clean the motor comm, with a comm brush and nothing else. They are the diameter of a biro pen and made from fiberglass.
  14. May require a slight mod too
  15. You probably would need to go to Nissan, and get it fitted at an approved government DVLA garage I would think
  16. Zugara

    17 JDM wheels

    eBay
  17. very nice
  18. That would build your legs up...
  19. have you checked out the parrot web site, sure I have seen a harness for zeds on the web site.
×
×
  • Create New...