Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Zugara

    HFC's Question

    Well if its on offer Mark, I did say I would take you up on it Never refused anything free .........and I am free on Saturday.....
  2. Zugara

    HFC's Question

    If you only fit HFCs to a stock exhaust on a 370, would you need an Uprev
  3. you need an uprev. Not a chip.... Doogyrev ran those Falkens, PM him for advice I suppose..
  4. Zugara

    Stock Exhaust!

  5. I had a WRX STi, drank fuel like I dont know what......Its best fuel usage was. 30 Lts, too do..........28miles yes its true, it was a brand new WRX, The garage said it was normal. as the ECU needed time to "adjust"...WTF for the first 1500 miles. I was also told that, if you use super unleaded, then use normal for a period of time, you totally screw the ECU and a new one will be needed, True or not, I dont know, but was what a Subaru mech told me. Not as fast as you think TBH or as nice to drive either. Jut go for a 370 Z roadster like me
  6. I used to be a Taurus....
  7. Indy garages for servicing or buy parts from traders on the forum
  8. Lisa says...... everybody. Tim, didnt happen to be a Silver SL K did it
  9. Think you will be disapointed as it is very basic and has no steering wheel controls or goodies. I would hold out for a better one
  10. Deffo notto.......You would look like a wannabe greasy office type from a call center....
  11. http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Service_Guide http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/123-mai ... witch.html http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/coupe/2003/pg.pdf http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php ... _Procedure may help
  12. Do you have a broadcasting licence...... http://www.ppluk.com/I-Play-Music/Busin ... a-licence/ Oh, I think you need a hair cut Kyser
  13. That's exactly what Lisa said......
  14. Cheers guys.....
  15. very nice Will.
  16. See those dangley things under your bum, use them in a form called walking. Walk away, walk away walk away. There are plenty of good examples about.
×
×
  • Create New...