Jump to content

Valveman

Members
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valveman

  1. Falken 452's. These are perfect for both applications. They also give a superb ride, so much better than the RE40's and for about £480 a set (you may find them cheaper) I think they are excellent. I did 2 track days (well evenings actually) last year with 452's and the grip was very good. It's the suspension that limits the zed on the track not the tyres so the 452's will be ideal.
  2. Please read my post above. The car will be traded on Wednesday whether someone buys it or not! I have owned and sold cars since 1974, so I have a good experience of buying and selling. People buy cars on condition and mileage, and obviously price, not because of any dyno results. To be honest any extra performance is barely noticeable, however the driveablity of the car is transformed. It is a pitty Nissan could not have done this from the start. If anyone does buy the car before Wednesday then they will get the published Dyno results together with all the other documentation. For information all the garages I took the 350Z too all said it was one of the best they had ever seen, hence I got offered a good trade in price for it.
  3. I am selling a car here not posting dyno results. Car BHP figures are always quoted at the flywheel and not the hubs hence why I quoted what the flywheel results would be. What's wrong with sending me a PM instead of trying to rubbish my advert!
  4. This car will be traded on Wednesday. Any one interested has until Wednesday 28th Sept.
  5. Price Update as I have found my next car £11500
  6. 2006 (56 Plate) UK 350Z with GT Pack in metallic gunmetal grey NOW SOLD.
×
×
  • Create New...