Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I think you should keep it forever
  2. MMA for me, seen UFC in Manchester but would love to see it in Vegas Boxing can be a bit boring, I enjoyed watching Hatton and Calzaghi but in my lifetime there's never been anyone else better than watching Iron Mike Tyson... That's when he was in his early 20's and there wasn't stupid pay per view robbing bar stools !! Chuck Liddell was my favourite MMA fighter till he turned crap
  3. This is gonna be awesome Chris
  4. Danny on here' who is in the forces' used to leave with a mate who would turn it over every week or so. That would be your best bet, find someone to take care of it while your gone. 6 months is a long time for a car to stand so you may get a few niggles along with flat battery etc etc
  5. Mad motors buy a lot of replica kits off of Rik 'Prestige Styling' That is all .....
  6. Yeah and it was his little pinky toe
  7. I always wanted a green montego turbo
  8. dissapointing to say the least... I think Haye has lost a lot of respect for: A) unsporting pre match trash talk falling down like a girlie C) excuses about a 3 week old broken toe D) not doing enough homework The Klitchcov brothers are the best in the business FACT, they might not be the best to watch but the are consumate professionals. Hayes chin did hold out well though. Just a shame the two brothers have vowed never to fight each other as that would be interesting
  9. Wait till you get kids of your own... That may change your life styles.... I reckon owner ship split will be 40% under 30 without kids 15% 30 - 40 without kids 5% 30 - 40 with kids 40% 40+ with grown up kids might be a mile off but it would be interesting to see. As for the rich kid thing, everyone has one in there friend circle don't they ? My best mate got given 80k for his 18th Birthday 15 years ago. He's always had nice cars but he did the sensible thing and lumped the majority into bricks and mortar. If I was to give any youngster advice it would be to do the same. Apart from my 1st car 'RS1800' I didn't really have a flash car again until I got on the property ladder and earned enough cash to afford running a house and a car.
  10. Not had personal experience on the HR as I don't have one, however I have sold a few sets and received good feedback. I doubt they are any different to mine really. My own personal opinion is a stock Zed is very quiet, it needs an aftermarket exhaust, no doubt about it. Then if your like me then you want to enhance that too, the HFCs do that perfectly. I'm sure they are not to everyones taste. I'm sure my neighbours are not keen on them either Personally as a 350z owner 'and not because I sell them' I think they are a must
  11. Thermal as well they are around £200 new so that is a bargain
×
×
  • Create New...