Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Another Chris - to the 350zChris forum
  2. Double walled buddy, light but still very strong GTSPEC Type D 350Z front strut brace. Bigger than stock by 35%. Increase rigidity on your chasis. Constructed by air craft grade 6063 aluminum with double internal wall.
  3. Im going to be putting out an offer very soon.... and its a biggy..but the only way it will work is if I get some good interest.. and this will be a once only offer but we need volume... GTSPEC Is arguably one of the best suppliers for Suspension and Bracing products so you know you will be buying quality. 350z Suspension Package 1 (Could go as low as £600) http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-gtsp ... age-1.aspx 370z Suspension Package (Could go as low as £575) http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-gt-s ... ckage.aspx 350z Strut brace (Could go as low as £150 ea) Fender reinforces circa £175... I need to work out numbers but it will probably be around 7 packages I will need to sell. Start thinking and saving.... Its not always about bhp gains these packages will improve handling dramatically, which also makes you go fast
  4. Nice one Paddy
  5. Wanting to order these Monday if anyone else wants one
  6. Wanting to order these Monday if anyone else wants one
  7. Wanting to order these Monday if anyone else wants something not in stock
  8. Will swap my Rav4 Chris Very comfty, leather 04 75k black with style pack I would say its probably faster than a 911 too
  9. Brand name, quality, exclusivity, how they are made, shipping etc etc Hard to pinpoint a definitive answer. Some people clothes shop at Paul Smith some people shop at George in ASDA.
  10. Don't think so, not on single exit systems.
  11. It's, I can be subtle but it just wouldn't be me... It's all in good jest, most people don't listen to me anyway Anyway, does anyone recognise these wheels or what ?
  12. Will let you know guys, we are working on some stuff.
  13. They look really good buddy, always knew they would suit a sunset...
  14. Could do with some clear reflectors Mike
  15. I don't recognise them but they are without a doubt the nicest looking rims on the forum
  16. Afterburner bling wheels were from Attak N1 rear spoiler.... Pretty mint looking car
  17. You know it is Makes such a difference IMO 1 facelift ordered already
  18. Genuine Nissan 350z Facelift and Pre-Facelift clear side reflectors Get rid of those awful orange ones (unless you like them) Had to source a set of these for a customer, if any forum members want a set then I can do the pre-facelift ones for £47.50 and the facelift ones for £57.50… These are a genuine factory part so no issue on fitting etc, facelift ones are hard to come by as well, looking around two weeks Pre Facelift: Facelift (members car below)
  19. +1 I loved mine, it looked the business and sounded mint. Never noticed any performance change at all
  20. There must be someone near you that knows what they are doing. Garages change cats all the time, it's not a mammoth job by any means. Put a post up asking for a decent garage near your area
  21. Free but effective. Looks well funny on my IPhone, I thought it was a piece of toast 10/10 for effort
  22. Do you want a JWT ordering ? I've got some stock on route
×
×
  • Create New...