Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Looking good, Azure sure is pretty.
  2. bumpety bump for a great fitting engine cover at a great price
  3. Yes plenty in stock Just send payment of £130 via a well known payment company initialed P.P to sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk and pop a note on there with username, item your purchasing and a contact number please
  4. You could always trim the lip if your careful, it's easy to cut.
  5. Hi Shaun, Still available buddy, non resonated is very loud though. Might be a bit much for a daily drive. Drop me a pm if you want to order Cheers Chris
  6. I have spats in stock and will very shortly have side steps , also have version 1 Veilside add ons in stock Drop me a pm if I can help
  7. I have some AEM panel filters coming next week plus full range of intakes on the new website so it's a reassuring nod from me too
  8. I don't think many owners have started using them yet as there not as readily available .... yet I've got some pads due on Monday so will be willing to do a slight discount for a road test
  9. Got to 8:30 mins then buffered too much, yeah that niggling thought about getting my bike license .. That's gone now
  10. I meant one other I will get the beers in !!
  11. £5 says just one member
  12. I've sold a few bits to the guy in question "I think". He's sound enough, think he is away at the mo but I'm sure he will come good
  13. I can supply rays, Generally around 8-£900 Varrstoen £1200 Avant Garde M310 £1500 SSR £2000-£3000 depending on style All are decent wheels, give me a shout if I can help Chris
  14. Welcome, wheres that ? Belper
  15. Nice one Chris lad, Can't wait to see it fitted
  16. Looking good dip, Sock will be in on Monday, how did the fitting go ? CAI's can be a bit fiddly
  17. Mrev2's I can do at £400
  18. I can do thick 1/2" spacers at £190 Normal ones at £165 With a few numbers Ian, I'm not sure they do the exhaust separates, plus it's on 12 week lead time ATM
  19. Hi All, I've managed to secure some slightly improved rates with Motordyne this week. If anyone is interested in any Motordyne products throw some ideas my way and I will see what I can do for you
×
×
  • Create New...