Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. Lotuscc - is 100% correct, bought 2 5 litres of the stuff today for £32, call me a cheap skate but who cares it will do the job. I think this is a massive saving - nice one Lotuscc That is a good buy. Considering Mobil 1 fully synthetic must be a tenner a litre.
  2. Thats very cheap for 5 ltr's of fully synthetic? Are you sure thats right?
  3. Thats a shame as the Wales meet is the "orgy" of all zed meets.
  4. Mine does'nt but your consumption is well inside Nissan's acceptable limits. Yours is not a fair bit of oil for the mileage
  5. Like i said pm Lomoto he purchased a job lot.
  6. Tim (Lomoto) as a wardrobe full of them Pm him if you want one.
  7. I switched to fully synthetic oil after my zed had done 8000 miles on a mineral based oil. I use Amsoil 5w-30 and have had no problems at all.
  8. He'll end up with a blonde door card! Jokes about blondes .. my locks are not long enough Beavis and my hairdrier has up !! Uses of using it here and other links too. http://www.using-hydrogen-peroxide.com/ ... aning.html
  9. Isn't time these sort of comments should be dead and buried by now!! Actually i think you'll find "not this @*!# again" is way before my time and not anything I have ever commented on or being involved in - I was speaking in general terms about lots of other forums who charge members and not one in particular, but if the cap fits! +1 Totally agree Nixy, it would seem that you may have touched a sensitive nerve and some have jumped to conclusions over your comment. There is nothing in Nixy's statement that she was referring to anyone single forum in particular I think you deserve an apology.
  10. to the forum
  11. Hydrogen Peroxide Though test on a small discreet area first.
  12. I should get paid to leave here
  13. You can't get the staff, can you Beavis? Thank you both. All links to Wales added now.
  14. Wales added.
  15. And a very good thought too Neil , i never gave it a thought i may have to resign my position on sorting Wales out. Will get on it.
  16. I can spell electrical
  17. Very good job Stew
  18. to the forum. Everyone is welcome to come to Wales with a zed, would be great to see you there. So get your name down, its a great day out especially the Sunday.
×
×
  • Create New...