Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. Beavis

    How Old??

    45 Had the zed when i was 42.
  2. to the forum Stevie
  3. 9 am at Chester services CH2 4QZ
  4. Keep those confirmations coming.
  5. Those wheels have been destroyed
  6. I will be the first to say it needs lowering and spacers
  7. to the forum
  8. I can feel the slap smilie coming on................. You will get your chance at Wales Nixy
  9. I will pm you the list Martin
  10. Beavis

    Oil query

    I get mine from Opieoils, click their link on the homepage.
  11. Beavis

    Oil query

    Yes. Amsoil is a very high quality oil. A lot of independant reports rate it better than Mobil 1.
  12. Waste of time
  13. No yellow?
  14. Very nice views
  15. Beavis

    Oil query

    Yes you will be fine using that for top up. Manual does state 5w-30 but i dont think the oil you have in will do any harm. I use Amsoil 5w-30
  16. to the forum
  17. Why not get it polished by this guy? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 67&start=0 Or you could do it yourself http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=
  18. A really good unmarked second hand set recently went on pistonheads and fetched £900. glad mine are perfect and stored away at the moment, though if i ever sell the zed the it will be sold with the original wheels.
×
×
  • Create New...