Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. I think he has taken my place James
  2. Just about to start on mine
  3. Thanks for that Dave. Hope Laraine gets better soon
  4. I cant wait to upload some of the Saturday night pictures
  5. Mike i also will head back to Moreton now to do my car wash
  6. Very nice Chris But please dont tell me you pretend to be a guitar god?
  7. Beavis

    Z Watch

    Dam i clicked approve by mistake Sorry Hugh
  8. I think iirc we have been called the forum gestapo before but that was from Sarnie iirc I cant recollect Dan's comment.
  9. Looking doubtful, he is in the army cadets now. He is on excercise this Sunday
  10. Like a forum Gestapo (Secret Police)? Yes i would fit into that role nicely A picture of Chesterfield on the right welcoming me to the darkside.
  11. I have a deluxe double but may be on my own now. Just getting a couple of rotweilers now to guard my door
  12. Like a forum Gestapo (Secret Police)? Yes i would fit into that role nicely
  13. And until the bitter end he will
  14. to the forum. Corrected the 360z in the title
  15. We have a winner Get in!!! Did i ever tell you Heath that you are one of the best members around imo And here we have a loser, so tempted to click the ban button for one last time
  16. The stakes may be beyond even me Martin The Markie+? is particuarly worrying
  17. Ouch Dont do face ache either thank god
  18. Have i missed something here?
  19. But now demoted to 12th. Damon Hill gets his revenge for Australia 94 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 685542.stm Appeal lodged - having seen Brawn's evidence of the green flag being shown after the white line and before Schuey crossed it, behind Alonso, it seems to me that the rule applied only applies if the safety car carries on past the chequered flag and yellow flags are being shown/waved. I think Schuey might still get another another over on Damon I hope they do overturn it as it seems to be completely within the rules and more importantly those sort of things are what the sport needs, as in more excitement. I also hope the appeal is successful because I get so tired of Ferrari getting things their own way all the time so it would be nice to see them get two fingers once in a while. Not to mention the fact that the most irritating sportsman on the planet also drives for them so it would be even nicer to see him told where to go for being completely out smarted. Rant over! Appeal withdrawn http://www.f1technical.net/news/14841?s ... 3ee64223b8
  20. Glad your coming Sparky from a sparky
  21. I have something from one of the members that might make you stay, but you have to wait until the Sunday dinner at the Wales run to have it will be adding my signature at wales
  22. After he has given it to you the night before
×
×
  • Create New...