Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. Just a reminder of some of the best and funniest threads there have been on the forum. If you have a personal favourite then post the link in this thread.
  2. But not as gay as it used to be . Louis where are you? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12465&hilit=tight+lycra+shorts&start=0 Oh Dave you have made my night! PMSL! Those were the days eh? I nearly posted in the thread just to revive it again but everyone would wonder who the hell Louis was now! I've heard he's hanging around with his namesake Louis Spence nowadays! Yes some great threads from the past. One of my all time favourites still is this one and the post made by James I still have a look at these to have a good laugh! viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11307&hilit=shire+lol Still ranks as the best post ever imho
  3. But not as gay as it used to be . Louis where are you? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12465&hilit=tight+lycra+shorts&start=0
  4. I couldn't bring myself to sell it, I've never been attached to a car like I am with this one. It's not practical, it's not cheap to run, I've just spent £7k on my rented property so things are tight but I love her, she makes me happy, she makes me proud and to see someone driving off in her would break my heart. Think most of us on here can relate to that. +1 Considered selling the zed a million times, but just dont have the heart or the brain's to do it
  5. What was Hammond talking about though when he said the F40 was made totally of carbon fibre back then in 1987 but Formula 1 as only just started using it! Oh really? F1 teams were experimenting with carbon-fibre back in the early 70's
  6. I work with Siemens S7 and S5 and have been working on Mitsubishi A series since the early 90's up to the Q series. Have worked with Allen Bradley and Square D also.
  7. couldnt agree more, here's mine Wow! Tim's Capri thread here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=32938&hilit=capri+3000e and here http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/l ... =slideshow Now if only i can find the shirt one
  8. I change 60 watt bulbs to changing 500 horse-power three phase motors to programming S7 plc's.
  9. I would look a right knob if i did The zed never goes to the casino though i could never concentrate on my game if i did.
  10. Thats what i love about having a shed for the everyday commute, when you get in the zed you appreciate it more. Its a bit like wearing clothes, you dont wear your best stuff for work you leave them for somehing special.
  11. Typically, a modern washing machine will draw approximately 7-12 amps. However, anticipate a higher amperage when starting the machine as the machine will draw 1.5X the rated current to start the machine (starting current). And its not just about the motor, remember the heater on these things to heat the water
  12. Is that all? try 31 years here +1 on keeping the same size fuse as supplied.
  13. Replace plug and socket. Can only be a poor termination in the plug or a bad plug/socket connection.
  14. Opel Manta I have owned three, one 1.9SR and two GT/E's
  15. Am i missing something here? You call that a bush? Just rip it out
  16. On the subject of macs they are now interesting the virus world http://www.pcworld.com/article/220823/h ... k.rss_news
  17. Most likely confirmation of Renault engine rebadge to Infiniti. Would make sense if you think about it, Renault have their own team anyway so this will promote the Infinti brand more in Europe especially because at the end of the day its all about the Renault-Nissan alliance
  18. I changed my plugs earlier in the week. You just have to loosen a couple of wiring harness bolts to help with the access, the pcv hose i did not remove. Once you have undone the coil bolt it will come out you just have to wiggle it through by turning it and by bending the hose and cables slightly out of the way. Just be patient and persevere they do come out.
  19. Can only really be the plug seal or the plug itself as failed. Clean it up the best you can and replace the plug.
  20. to the forum
  21. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TELL MORETON YOU ARE FROM THE 350Z FORUM AND GIVE THEM YOUR USERNAME. TRYING TO BOOK A ROOM OTHERWISE MAY MEAN YOU ARE TOLD THERE IS NO AVAILIBILITY, BECAUSE WE HAVE HOPEFULLY RESERVED ENOUGH FOR YOU. So dont delay ring today
  22. You learn something everyday
  23. 0 rating tells you everything you need to know about the seller. Phone them if you must but all smells a bit fishy to me.
×
×
  • Create New...