Jump to content

evest

Members
  • Posts

    733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evest

  1. evest

    Exhaust Bolts

    ??
  2. evest

    Exhaust Bolts

    Can't seem to find definitive info on this anywhere: I need to replacing my exhaust gaskets, which I have, and I wan't to have new nuts and bolts ready in case the old ones are in a state... I know the sizes etc... but the question is: can I use standard stainless steel ones coated with anti-seize, etc... or do I need to get 'special' ones? Does anybody know if normal DIY store nuts and bolts okay in terms strength and heat resistance? Cheers!
  3. Yeah loving the gunmetal/orange combo too - but as others have said, I think the zed needs the right front bumper to make it work. I've got a lip to fit so it might work...
  4. Hi folks, Need a can of spray paint but Halfordd say WV2 comes in 4 shades: WV2 WV2 1 WV2 2 WV2 L its for the front bumper, 2003 GT gunmetal. My emgine plate just states WV2, anyone got any info on this? Cheers!
  5. Hmmm... the tide is turning...
  6. Can everyone please get off the fence!!
  7. Avoid the Weapon R power steering tank!!! It needs a lot of modification to fit the zed properly. I can't believe they have got away with producing it under the auspices of a direct bolt-on replacement.
  8. Well I am an 80's child!!
  9. :lol:
  10. I can see the way this debate is going - fortunately I can take a hint!!!
  11. Toying with the idea and did some mock-ups on paintshop - opinions? version 1 Version 2 Version 3
  12. Awesome!
  13. Mate - easy to do both yourself if you can get under there BUT... Whatever you do, make sure that the filler bolts come off BEFORE you take the drain bolt out!!! Or it's one hell of a messy job trying to pump oil back in through the drain hole....
  14. Front Hankooks also provisionally sold. Still got the Star Performers though!!!!!!! Roll up!!
  15. Rear Hankooks provisionally sold.
  16. It must have been, can't be too many of thes knocking about! Nice pics, looks ace!
  17. Spotted on 2nd Oct Spotted The one from the original Batman film starring Michael Keaton. ... On a trailer heading west on the M4 - I guess it was a replica but still the way coolest Batmobile in my opinion. Looked awesome!! :-)
  18. bump Winter Hankooks still available.
  19. Fixed! Was the ftont washer pump as you guys said. Really easy fix too - wheel off, arch off and a plug and play swap out. Cheers folks :-) Steve
  20. No worries mate, I'll keep hold of them for the cats to Y-pipe sections.
  21. Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. For less than £10 I'll just go ahead and swap out the motor. If that doesn't sort it, I'll be back again!
  22. aaargh! Hope not! At least my MOT isn't until Jan... cheers
  23. cheers mate - the bottle is full to the top, and the motor sounds works/sounds okay when the headlight washers are operating. Hoping it's just a connector somewhere!
  24. Hi all, Unfortunately I can't make head nor tail of the service manual on this one! - My Front wiper arms are operating normally, but no fluid is being sprayed (fluid is fully topped up). - With headlights on the, the headlight washers are working so I think the pump is okay. - The back wiper is working fine. I've checked the pipes - all look okay. Without headlights on, the wipers operate but there is no sound from the pump/motor. So I'm guessing this must be a fuse or relay issue? Anybody come across this before? Cheers, Steve
  25. Erm - I've messed up here mate, I actually need 3" as cobra zorst fitted. Did you already post them? Sorry mate
×
×
  • Create New...