Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Now we all learned that speed = distance over time. BUT were you taught the minimum speed required to have a condom inflated by simply placing it out of the window...thsee guys know the magic number! Who is going to carry out the relevant experiment?
  2. I thought as much - I looked up the kit afterwards. You never know though - someone could be needs this and make a cheeky offer.
  3. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-N ... _500wt_966
  4. Tough call that, I wouldn't like to have money either way! I'm off to get beer to numb the pain just incase!
  5. Please Scotland - no wooden spoon!
  6. I had Button down for 2nd which he currently is - most of the others I have placed in the top 10 but not quite the the right order. Infact no way near - let's hope there is lots of fighting for position.
  7. Your choices are locked in now! Go Team Sex Panther Motorsport!!!!
  8. Of course she can mate! THe more the merrier. I have finished sorting my predictions just now- might make a few adjustments as the week goes on. It's on like Donkey Kong!
  9. Surely we can get a few more people interested in this....I am in the process of making my Oz Grand Prix predictions to get me a few points on the board. You can see how you fare not only against fellow members but globally too - my mates colleague came 2nd last year.
  10. Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies - They sound like some serious competition.
  11. I will start us off: 1. Manager - Craig Bissett 1. Team - Sex Panter Motorsport
  12. Below is a link to sign up for a Grand Prix Prediction competition. My mate's work always set up a league and compete against each other and I thought it would be a good idea if we gave it a go on here: Here is the link to sign up: http://predictor.autosport.com/ Here are the links to join our very own league: Unique code to join this league: 3db8e60011e1857d7a4a46f06de52301 Unique league link: http://predictor.autosport.com/league/j ... f06de52301
  13. Cragus

    Opinions?

    Have you had a bump on the head mate? That kit is mingin! Very Monster Unit
  14. It's all relative to where you are based I guess... To Scottish Folk: England = Down South
  15. neilp might be able to help!
  16. These guys are actually awesome!
  17. Japspeed/ scorpion loud but not too chavvy and cheaper that a lot of other options. If you want to keep it cheap and still get a decent exhaust you could go down the custom route also.
  18. The Janitor in my work bought a Grand Cherokee which is LPG converted for the winter off ebay for a little over £1000 and is now papping it on for £750 if you want a cheap LPG 4x4. It didn't even snow - he was gutted
  19. +1 this is a nice sound and lovely looking! I have japspeed decats and y pipe (with custom made flexijoints) along with a scorpion centre pipe and back box and it sounds prett bad ass.
  20. Really - the pishy pulsar is ahead of me. This is lame.
  21. Cragus

    Neuton tyres

    Yeah other front is relatively new too Biscuit.
×
×
  • Create New...