Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I am trying to decide where my front plate should be placed and what type of plate I should use. The legalities of plates are being scrutinised under Stews thread just now - I have no desire to misrepresent my plate but I want it to impinge on the looks of my z as little as possible. Any suggestions? I have been thinking from shorter plate, to sticker plate to motorised plate.
  2. Happy Birthday Dremel Warrior!
  3. I would get it sprayed before wrapping as I have an OCD and I wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing that they were a different colour underneath
  4. Good luck mate - that z looks like it needs some serious love. Im my opinion your proposed paint work could flow a little better towards the rear. You will probably change you mind 100 times as you start to mod and see your car evolving though. Zedrush's veilside was a beauty and definately worth a look... P.S. Don't be put off with the veilside haters - its a marmite kit. Fulfil your DK fantasy
  5. Green ewwwwww
  6. Looks superb but I still think you are nuttier than squirrel turd! ...as for names - the Daffodil Delight - the Mustard Mobile - the Custard Express THEME TUNE - Yellow (Coldplay), Yellow Submarine (Beatles), Mellow Yellow (Donovan) and Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Wizard of Oz)
  7. Like a super sweet american cream soder with liquidised marshmallows and a bucketful of sugar.
  8. Thanks guys! Millzz the Bloomin onion is an appetiser from Outback Steakhouse as Neo quite rightly pointed out. There are quite a few about as its a franchise. They are frikkin awwesome! I am trying to master the production of them here. If you are heading to states I would worry about trying to find good food.....
  9. Great Jay!
  10. http://www.demonplates.com/
  11. Cragus

    What To Get?

    Lexx has these so he is a good man to speak to.
  12. Yeah cant imagine its easy! Just make sure that last one is your best yet
  13. Cragus

    What To Get?

    It may be that the 18s dont clear the brembos? Post a link to the alloys online or name them and I am sure people will check the stats out for you ...is the the Dotz Gt-r by any chance?
  14. I will put a reserve on it mate let me know when its done! Thanks Wasso!
  15. I am after one of these just now too!
×
×
  • Create New...