Scottish 350z Exhausts

iMystic

What sort of exhaust setups are folks running? I fancy a change but really terrified of some of the raspy Zs i've seen/heard around.

What exhausts are you running & where are you based? Particularly keen to hear the likes of the ARK GRiP, Motordyne, Inifinity etc in person!

I'm in Edinburgh so the closer the better. Currently running ARK HFCs & full scorpion system.

Cheers!

Alex, if i'd spotted your message before i left work i'd have popped up just to see your Z in the flesh again!

Hell Presidente, i'll definitely need to swing by some time soon & go a drive with you if thats cool? Didn't realise the ARK was so loud, although i suspect the test pipes are playing a big part in that too!

Alex, if i'd spotted your message before i left work i'd have popped up just to see your Z in the flesh again!

Hell Presidente, i'll definitely need to swing by some time soon & go a drive with you if thats cool? Didn't realise the ARK was so loud, although i suspect the test pipes are playing a big part in that too!

Yeah man that's cool, the ARK isn't too loud by itself, it's the test pipes that give it that kick. Until about 3700 rpm it's still kinda civilised then after that it all goes asbo.