Not a nice drive.

evilscorp

Just had the worst drive of my car since I got it, thankfully I made it up to infinity braehead for a MUCH needed alignment. Drove the car to work last night and did the differential break in procedure (figure of 8 for 30mins) changed the oil at 7am this morning before setting off up the road to Glasgow. Having only drove the car short distances and at low speeds I did not realize how out the settings were, thankfully it was slow going and didn't have to go above 50mph to get here. I have however got the slip and vdc off lights up with no codes showing, probably the alignment plus the new differential that has caused it, hope it clears (unless I've mixed the sensors up on the diff.)

Drove home and what a difference! It wasn't out wildly but it feels fantastic now! Big thanks to infinity again. No lights came on so guess it was just the bad alignment that caused it. Just wish it would dry up so I can go for a spirited drive and see how she feels on some twistys.

• Like 2