Trax 2.0 Spare Tickets

Grundy

Just wanted to create a new thread - Just to make everything clear and obvious for everyone :)

1. Grundy225 - I am now on the Show and Shine stand. My Stand Pass has gone to - Iangreefield - Will need to purchase his own entrance ticket.

2. Andy James

3. Buster

4. Tarmacs 1 Stand Pass Avail (No entrance ticket)

5. A9H-RX

6. Brummiestormer

7. Panman

8. Humpy - 1 Stand and Entrance Ticket Avail

9. Dunks - 1 Stand and Entrance Ticket Avail

10. Mouthwash - 1 Stand and 2 Entrance Ticket Avail

11. DDay

12. Ogman

13. Chizzz

14. Firemansim

15. 14N

16. Shezza

17. StevoD - Is now on the Show and Shine Stand. His Stand Pass has gone to - Westyno9 - Will need to purchase his own entrance ticket.

18. Mudman

19. Ozzy225

20. Mr P

21. Elliot350

22. Swiiftyy

23. Telboy83

24. ap427

25 .parello9

26. Mason

27. russgray - 1 Stand and Entrance Ticket Avail

28. Aliveboy - AaronC - Will need to purchase his own Entrance ticket.

29. Kingrob

30. Harryjax

31. Joker

32. Lukeajones

33.dudeuk

34. Mikey Thompson

35. Dean.B

So As it stands,

- All those with a line through there names have dropped out.

- Anybody with a name next to someone with a line crossed out, has taken their ticket with instructions etc.

- Brummiestormer, can you please let us know ASAP what you are doing, as you left the PM with all the instructions for this event. So as it stands, I'm assuming you're not coming.

- I've got a feeling #5 wont be coming due to clutch.

- As it stands, we have 3 Stand passes avail (2 come with an entrance ticket) This may all change. But feel free to drop your name down to purchase these spots.

PLEASE READ

You MUST be on the club stand by no later than 08:30! Other wise they will turn you away to the public car park.

Gates open at 06:00am

All those in the PM will have my number, should they run into any trouble on the gate.

Club Location

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's either same spot as last year, or just on the other side from last year.

11709495_10155859390035249_3242484355360740367_n.jpg?oh=225610aab9bac49ab57f125e229c7571&oe=565826FD

If you're not in the PM but are on that list, please let me know and I'll add you

:)

Edited by grundy225

what is the date and is there onsite camping available and also is the hotels near by which some of you may be staying. Im keen to come but its a long way and I need to plan this one well in advance

thanks

Interested in stand pass/ticket however with the short notice how would you get this over to me? I take it the club tickets are printed not e-tickets like general public.

Also any further info the the track time?

Interested in stand pass/ticket however with the short notice how would you get this over to me? I take it the club tickets are printed not e-tickets like general public.

If you send over £19 - matt_grundy91@hotmail.com on paypal,

Then PM me your Name and address I can send out one Admission ticket and one Club stand pass in the post today.

My friends status yesterday:

I'm selling 2 track time sessions for trax on Sunday. 10.00 and 15.20. £70 the pair, what i paid for them. Track car isn't ready. Want to see together as a pair and just email over the tickets to save meeting people there and having to find them.