CONFIRMED - CHRISTMAS DOO, BIRMINGHAM - 15TH DECEMBER

Little Miss

Meal @ The Living Room on Broad street, Birmingham @ 7pm (3 course christmas meal £27.95)

Giving us plenty of time to party afterwards, with all the bars etc.. in walking distance

This is the menu link:

http://www.thelivingroom.co.uk/uploads/ ... f_77e8.pdf

If you have already expressed an interest then i have PM'd you for confirmation, anyone else wishing to Join us for the meal please PM me today.

Anyone wishing to join us Parting :yahoo: afterwards post up and we'll let you know were too meet us all!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to go OT, but the title of this thread confused me a little. You see, in Scotland a "Doo" is slang for a pigeon, so you can understand that I was a bit concerned that some of you were planning to abandon the traditional Turkey and go for a pigeon for Christmas dinner. I know bird flu is a potential problem, but that's taking it a bit too far. :blush:

Sorry to go OT, but the title of this thread confused me a little. You see, in Scotland a "Doo" is slang for a pigeon, so you can understand that I was a bit concerned that some of you were planning to abandon the traditional Turkey and go for a pigeon for Christmas dinner. I know bird flu is a potential problem, but that's taking it a bit too far. :blush:
Now that is quality whoreing mate! :clap:

So who is going?

So who is going?

The list for the meal at the mo is, seeing as several pulled out as normal.

1. Sarnie

2. Chesterfield + Tracey

3. Sl114 + Sarah

4. Choptop

5. AndyC

6. Sinbad

7. Little Miss + 1

Then after party the following MAY turn up:

1 Zedrush

2. Limiter (dont think he knows)

3. N15MNO + Another Z

Everyone else is dead boring :yawn:

There is still a week for people to join us, so if you wanna come let me know!!!

That also means a week for others to pull out, but then they'll have me to deal with!!!! :lol:

ALL GOING TO THE MEAL ITS AT 7.00PM, WAS GONNA SUGGEST MEETING BETWEEN 6.30-7.00PM AT THE BAR

FOR PEOPLE MEETING AFTERWARDS I TAKE IT YOU HAVE MOBILE NOS OF SOMEONE GOING

Nice one Little Miss well done for organising this :clap:
+1

Be good to meet you too Andy

What happened to everyone else? No poor excuses!

Cant go now got something else on that night. Poor excuse's? bit rich coming from you Louis :p

Nice one Little Miss well done for organising this :clap:
+1

Be good to meet you too Andy

What happened to everyone else? No poor excuses!

Cant go now got something else on that night. Poor excuse's? bit rich coming from you Louis :p

Move it then ;)

This is true, but i am going :p

Coming from you I take that as a great compliment. ;)

Coming from you I take that as a great compliment. ;)

:teeth: Why thankyou