Engine service light? Help ?!?

Ollydykins

7629883e94a87e2f697e19e26ef6abbd.jpg

Hey guys, need help!!

This came on with my 'vdc off' and my 'slip' light as I got it too about a ton, engine was warm and I didn't slip or anything differently, engine still feels fine, checked all levels, but it is a really hot day, what's happened ? 😓😓😭😭

Olly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news but if it comes back on again though have the code read so you know whats causing it to come on.

Fyi ~ When it starts to blink you can count the flashes to read the code yourself. All the codes & what they stand for are in a PDF here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81962-350z-fault-codes-in-pdf/

Hopefully you won't need it though. :thumbs:

Haha amazing! Thank you so

Much! Well that's taught me a lesson to double check that it's actually in 6th gear before carrying on and putting your foot down, 😅😅 but very good info to take note of!! Thank you !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same warning lights on mine last week. OBD2 Bluetooth reader reported PC2135 - Throttle/Pedal position sensor/Switch 'A'/ "B" Voltage Correlation. Might be worth investing in a reader and check the fault code before clearing it with a pedal dance. At least you are aware of the potential fault.

Used the OBD2 to clear the CEL light, did the pedal dance to reset the TB. Everything seems well now, did a 80 miles run over the weekend around Peak District and no issue throughout.