Wanted: 350z Rear light bolt caps/covers

ZedManTID

Let me know how you get on? If they are cheap enough, would you mind getting 2 extra and post to me? I'll cover all postage and cost of the cover/cap. Lost mine few weeks ago and can't one from breakers either. Will (WhackyWill) suggested me to cut one out myself from hard plastic using those I have as template. But I can't find any hard black plastic that I can cut. Then add some blue tac on all of them to avoid them coming out.

Let me know how you get on? If they are cheap enough, would you mind getting 2 extra and post to me? I'll cover all postage and cost of the cover/cap. Lost mine few weeks ago and can't one from breakers either. Will (WhackyWill) suggested me to cut one out myself from hard plastic using those I have as template. But I can't find any hard black plastic that I can cut. Then add some blue tac on all of them to avoid them coming out.

Didn't even think of making some up myself, great idea! I'm going to have a go over the weekend. If I can find some material and its a success I'll do a few extra and post them to you. Will let you know :)

• Like 1

Didn't even think of making some up myself, great idea! I'm going to have a go over the weekend. If I can find some material and its a success I'll do a few extra and post them to you. Will let you know :)

Material is sorted mate:) I have an old broken battery surround and the thickness and colour match are spot on!

• Like 1

Material is sorted mate:) I have an old broken battery surround and the thickness and colour match are spot on!

Sorry, double post as Tapatalk went kookoo in my mobile. :scare:

Edited by veeg33

Brilliant! If you could spare some material to me, that would be perfect. But make sure you have enough first :thumbs: I'll definitely cover the postage B)

Now that you reminded me..... I removed my front number plate holder few months back and the broken number plate holder is still in my store. I will check the colour and thickness tomorrow. I'll let you know if I still need a bit of yours :thumbs: thanks mate!