Help getting in touch with the previous owner for historical info...

George M

Hi all,

I am trying to track down the previous owner for some much needed historical info on a 350Z i bought a few months ago.

The previous registered keep detailed on the log book is a Mr Tyler Bishun from Bedford.

The car was not bought directly from them, so the trader who i bought the car from also has limited historical data on the car.

many thanks,

G

Kinda rapey stalking past owners dont you think? :)

I had the mother of an owner of my old Cliosport phone me up once asking probing questions about the car I part-exchanged. It just seemed she was fishing for information to back her up in a dispute with the garage she purchased it from, I didnt want to get involved so i declined providing any information.

Cut 'N Shut is it? :lol:

Thankfully not..

Kinda rapey stalking past owners dont you think? :)

I had the mother of an owner of my old Cliosport phone me up once asking probing questions about the car I part-exchanged. It just seemed she was fishing for information to back her up in a dispute with the garage she purchased it from, I didnt want to get involved so i declined providing any information.

Don't see how it is. Looking to the previous owner for some information (nothing more) to help solve a problematic mystery is simply using all available resources effectively. If I wanted to be creepy I would knock on their door ðŸ˜

Edited by George M