Nismo Alloys - Dealer option?

moff

Thanks for that

Mmmm... Wheel choice is a tough one, what your views on these?

I know everyone has different tastes etc.. :teeth:

What do you have right now? get some pics up mate :thumbs:

Picking wheels is like picking women. Some are cheap some are expensive. Some give a better ride than others. Some have wide rears, some don't. Some have bigger lips than others. Some are heavy and some are light. :teeth:

It all depends on what you like :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that

Mmmm... Wheel choice is a tough one, what your views on these?

I know everyone has different tastes etc.. :teeth:

What do you have right now? get some pics up mate :thumbs:

Picking wheels is like picking women. Some are cheap some are expensive. Some give a better ride than others. Some have wide rears, some don't. Some have bigger lips than others. Some are heavy and some are light. :teeth:

It all depends on what you like :D

:lol: excellent reply. that sounds just like something the guy i bought my car off would say - swiss toni

20 sets of Nismo wheels due 15th Jan, £1700 with falken 452 tyres delivered.

Why must you persist in coming on here and extracting money from people for things they want? It just isn't on Phil.

Will contact you Jan 16th! :lol:;)

Why must you persist in coming on here and extracting money from people for things they want? It just isn't on Phil.

It's a tough job but someone has to do it. :lol:

It's a tough job but someone has to do it. :lol:

The people on this site make your job anything but tough!! It's almost like they're all on commission!! :lol:

Which wheels are those then Jay?

Arn't they the Nismo's??

Rota GTRs I think

Are you sure?

Looks like they have Nismo written on the front wheel?

Of course i could be well wrong :lol:

Lol They are not Nismo, NIXY hope you are seeing this ;) They are Rota's and Phil does an unbeatable price on them B)

And if you dont believe me, ask Phil, its his car :lol:B)

Which wheels are those then Jay?

Arn't they the Nismo's??

Rota GTRs I think

Are you sure?

Looks like they have Nismo written on the front wheel?

Of course i could be well wrong :lol:

Lol They are not Nismo, NIXY hope you are seeing this ;) They are Rota's and Phil does an unbeatable price on them B)

And if you dont believe me, ask Phil, its his car :lol:B)

I'll take your word for it. :surrender: ( They look similar ) ;)

Look nice, are they standard fitments etc

12 months ago I'd have snapped your hand off.....

I resisted last time, but i feel i will eventually fall for this. Thanks Phil and just after xmas too. :surrender:

Not forged but pretty light. Not available in 19" which puts many off. Lots of colours available and the offsets are Zed-friendly. :thumbs:

But with money save you could get Tein springs and then they look huge, check out Phils, just by lowering can even look bigger than 19" B)

Not forged but pretty light. Not available in 19" which puts many off. Lots of colours available and the offsets are Zed-friendly. :thumbs:

I had a look on their website last night, lack of 19" is going to be the problem..... :dry:

Have you tried Ultralite wheels too :thumbs:

I think thing with rota is is that they focus more on track racing wheels , so they have to keep under the 19 mark to keep rotation of the wheel close to the actual speed you are doing. Over 18 and the rotation takes longer, which makes your performance slower, perhaps only by a milli second but over a track race, say 5 laps could add up to over a couple of seconds. For better quickness 17's are recommended, but for looks 19's look fantastic, but 18's can look just as good if car is lowered. :thumbs:

Have you tried Ultralite wheels too :thumbs:

I think thing with rota is is that they focus more on track racing wheels , so they have to keep under the 19 mark to keep rotation of the wheel close to the actual speed you are doing. Over 18 and the rotation takes longer, which makes your performance slower, perhaps only by a milli second but over a track race, say 5 laps could add up to over a couple of seconds. For better quickness 17's are recommended, but for looks 19's look fantastic, but 18's can look just as good if car is lowered. :thumbs:

:wacko: Surely if you fit the right profile tyres the rolling radius stays the same.