Wanted: someone to detail my car!

brillomaster

So, the new beemer looks nice, but paintwork is poor... even I, frequenter of the sainsburys automatic car wash, can see a multitude of swirl marks in the paint.

What it really needs is a clay bar, and then a machine polish and wax I suspect.

Anyone up to the job? Genuine enquiry, i'm in Leamington spa so somewhere round there. Willing to exchange real cash monies or crates of beer :thumbs:

Sweet! you could come over here - problem is its a bit of a faff trailing an extension lead out my flat window, and I have no outside hose so would have to be strictly a bucket affair... so maybe best I came to you!

What you up to this weekend? Saturday afternoon looks tolerable for car washing, ready for the rain on sunday lol.

I'll PM you :)

So, the new beemer looks nice, but paintwork is poor... even I, frequenter of the sainsburys automatic car wash, can see a multitude of swirl marks in the paint.

What it really needs is a clay bar, and then a machine polish and wax I suspect.

Anyone up to the job? Genuine enquiry, i'm in Leamington spa so somewhere round there. Willing to exchange real cash monies or crates of beer :thumbs:

+1 I'll see how yours turns out

+1 I'll see how yours turns out

I'm sure brillomaster will be happy to share his experience with you :D will be doing it Saturday 27th June for the reference.

Oh dear working that Saturday 😡shame cos I'm a flipping good polisher! 😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk