Japspeed K4?!

T90zero

Right has anyone got a Japspeed K4 fitted to their 350 now?? i have a hole in my oem 56 facelift and I'm looking for a cheap alternative as my mot is up next month.... the hole is on the joint and it pretty past a patch up job :wacko:

i know a lot of people hate japspeed exhausts but i cannot afford to shell out 4 figures for an exhaust right now and i really like the look of the k4's

i just can't ignore the price! especially if they will be good with the customer service side of things!

Snjur build is ridiculous! B) fair play to him. i think I'm sold on the k4 now :D cheers guys

Edited by T90zero

• 1 month later...

Mine came on the car when I brought it.

It's not too loud, sounds ok on the power, nice noise when you let off. Adding test pipes soon though so I'll see what it's like then.

The tips have lost the burnt titanium colour but other than that the system looks ok, I'll know more about how it's holding up when I install the test pipes.

Long term I'm going for the ARK Grip, seen / heard a few and it's definitely what I'm after.