[SOLD]FS: 350Z Gunmetal Headlight Eyebrows

14N

47F40693-BE9C-41F9-A044-973032471F0B_zpszp6qxehj.jpg

E8443FC2-7FB5-4D9A-9C8A-2AD1DF03981F_zpss4zmvxzi.jpg

For sale here are a basically brand new set of headlight eyebrows freshly painted in Gunmetal Grey (paint code WV2).

I've found the eyebrows a bit Marmite, and needing to feed this damn addiction affectionately known as Zeditus, I ended up buying a pair and having them professionally painted.

As it turns out, it would appear I'm not a fan. :( So they're up for sale. They've literally been on my car for 10 minutes! :lol:

I'll include some double sided sticky tabs for fitting (it's what I used and fitment was fine - They are quite flexible).

£45 posted (remember they are painted WV2 - Gunmetal Grey).

Cheers, Ian :)

Did you take a pic on the car by any chance??

Naturally :lol:

3C9F6D94-E8E5-4402-B817-FAADC6A95E0E_zpsd9y1o9dc.jpg

They do fulfill their intended use very well and give the Zed an aggressive angry look from the front (and maybe more importantly in your prey's rear view mirror) :lol:

What year is your car?

Inside your engine bay there will be a plate with the chassis number etc on it - paint code is on there. The plate is at the back of the bay on the left near the hose that goes from the upper manifold through to the brake cylinder area.

• Like 1

Do you have a close up of them fitted? The previous ones i bought wont name any names but they fit like dog @*!# lol, where did you purchase these? may be interested as i can spray them lol

I've heard that there can be fitment issues with the eyebrows, but I'm not sure how as they're really simple! These are fairly flexible though (or at least flexible enough) so no issues that I found. They're eBay ones mate. No real closeup pics (as they were only on long enough for me decide they weren't for me :lol: ), but they're not exactly hard to fit, so I'll take some at the weekend. Any particular area where you found fitment was particularly bad that you'd like to see focused on?

mine where like solid plastic lol.. they wouldnt flex over the light at all, had to heat them up with a heat gun, then they stuck ok, came back in the morning and they had gone hard and back to original shape so i heated them again and they warped lmao...

• Like 1

Here you mate.

16875925-1169-425F-BDE0-E164B1CE5CBD_zpsv9djvko7.jpg

Not fitted properly, it's only placed on the headlight, but you can hopefully see it follows the curvature of the light pretty closely, even before it's stuck down.

• 10 months later...