[SOLD]Berk Cats (DE)

CJRamze

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Set of DE Berks for Sale! + Bolts!

Originally wrote this up a while ago however needed to take some pictures of it all unwrapped.

Anyway, had some home issues and work issues and ended up totally forgetting I even had them!

So what I have is a set of Berks HFC for a DE.

I wrote off my DE this year and ended up grabbing a HR instead and now I need to pay for some suspension!

I bought these from a Member on the 350Z forums (mattross1313) and were NEVER fitted to my car.

Here are some notes from the original for sale add.

To note

Around 6 months into them being on the car a mechanic noticed a tiny hair line crack on the pipe, right next to the small bracket which some people use to anchor the two cats together, and to the car. I had this crack repaired professionally (see pics) and all is now fine. I couldn't even see the crack when the guy showed me on the ramp, but got it done anyway.

Edit - i have now replaced the missing 'blanking' bolts from each cat with brand new stainless pieces.

Some people obviously have concerns regarding Berks and MOT's so I asked upon purchase -

"Yep they passed the MOT (only a week or 2 after fitting them if memory serves)."

I'm looking for £250 collected or £250 + delivery

I did have them priced for delivery a while back but I cant remember now was between £10 and £15 I think.

Link to Pictures!

https://goo.gl/photos/BZDGapNpUEimLoFQA