Guide for Central locking and more

Baidan

Hi,since I had the removed the bumper for a paint job I've had window closing issues and bonnet open warning light issues which I've found the solutions for, but I've also noticed the central locking comes on once moving which it didn't before, I'm sure I've seen a question/discussion about this on the site but can't find it, nor anything in the manual or online, any ideas on how to stop it doing so appreciated.

here ya go mate...........

The automatic door lock function ON/OFF can be switched by performing the following operation.

1. Close all doors (door switch OFF)

2. Turn ignition switch ON

3. Press and hold the door lock and unlock switch for 5 seconds or more in the lock direction within 20 seconds

after turning the ignition switch ON.

4. The switching is complete when the hazard lamp blinks.

OFF → ON : 2 blinks

ON → OFF : 1 blink

• Like 1

Don't think I can post a pic from my phone but the bonnet pop light is a regular thing after taking the bumper off and you can either get nissan consult software to clear it or there's a manual process. Go to the uprev site and its on there or Google 370z bonnet pop up.

Cheers will try this asap, I had the bonnet light on plus the passenger window not going up all the way, found the answers to both of them on here last night both worked beautifully!!.. a massive thanks to all those that post these little gems of info..

The procedure to reset Pop-Up Hood manually is:

1) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

2) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off let it flash once then ---> Press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off)

3) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

4) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off, Flashes 3 times, when goes off press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off)

5) Repeat steps 1-2-3-4

6) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

7) The Pop-Up light blinks slowly

8) Turn Off

A Link with the Nissan procedure: http://www.uprev.com... Hood Reset.png

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

I disconnected my battery to work on an electrical installation, but when I reconnected it my windows dropped slightly every time I opened the door and WOULDN'T raise slightly when I shut the door. This meant that the windows gradually dropped further and further!

It looked like it was going to rain, so I did some searching and eventually found the reset procedure - and here it is...

1. Shut the car door.

2. Raise the window to the fully closed position.

3. Press the button to open the window completely and keep the button pressed down for a further 15 seconds.

4. Raise the window to the fully closed position and keep the button pulled up for a further 15 seconds.

Edited by Baidan
  • Thanks 1

here ya go mate...........

The automatic door lock function ON/OFF can be switched by performing the following operation.

1. Close all doors (door switch OFF)

2. Turn ignition switch ON

3. Press and hold the door lock and unlock switch for 5 seconds or more in the lock direction within 20 seconds

after turning the ignition switch ON.

4. The switching is complete when the hazard lamp blinks.

OFF → ON : 2 blinks

ON → OFF : 1 blink

Cheers worked perfectly, plus very easy to turn on/off you never know may come in handy..

edited title and may aswell throw this in here

To change between selective unlock enabled or disabled (default):

Selective Unlock - Enabled

When an LOCK signal is transmitted from Intelligent Key, all doors and fuel lid are locked.

When an UNLOCK signal is transmitted from Intelligent Key once, driver side door and fuel lid are unlocked.

Then, if an UNLOCK signal is transmitted from Intelligent Key again within 60 seconds, all other doors are

unlocked.

Selective Unlock - Disabled

When an LOCK signal is transmitted from Intelligent Key, all doors and fuel lid are locked.

When an UNLOCK signal is transmitted from Intelligent Key once, all doors and fuel lid are locked.

Enabling/Disabling Selective Unlock

When LOCK and UNLOCK signals are sent from the Intelligent Key for more than 5 seconds at the same time, hazard warning lamp blinks and Selective Unlock feature will toggle (enabled -> disabled or disabled -> enabled)

• 7 years later...
On 28/05/2015 at 16:30, Baidan said:

Cheers will try this asap, I had the bonnet light on plus the passenger window not going up all the way, found the answers to both of them on here last night both worked beautifully!!.. a massive thanks to all those that post these little gems of info..

The procedure to reset Pop-Up Hood manually is:

1) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

2) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off let it flash once then ---> Press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off)

3) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

4) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off, Flashes 3 times, when goes off press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off)

5) Repeat steps 1-2-3-4

6) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

7) The Pop-Up light blinks slowly

😎 Turn Off

A Link with the Nissan procedure: http://www.uprev.com... Hood Reset.png

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

I disconnected my battery to work on an electrical installation, but when I reconnected it my windows dropped slightly every time I opened the door and WOULDN'T raise slightly when I shut the door. This meant that the windows gradually dropped further and further!

It looked like it was going to rain, so I did some searching and eventually found the reset procedure - and here it is...

1. Shut the car door.

2. Raise the window to the fully closed position.

3. Press the button to open the window completely and keep the button pressed down for a further 15 seconds.

4. Raise the window to the fully closed position and keep the button pulled up for a further 15 seconds.

Thanks mate! The bonnet pop up light came on one hour in to my three hour drive back from where I bought the car. 

worked like a dream! Much appreciated, Borris.