Knocking/rattling noise after shutdown...

S14DST

Hey everyone!

Some time ago my Z developed this very weird noise from engine (I suppose)...

This noise only comes up after I done a hard drive (read drift) and shut it off a little while afterwards... it very rarely rattles after a normal daily drive in traffic...

What this could be, as I can't even think of anything that could make that kind of noise when engine is not turning, please share your knowledge people...

Search on google and here didn't give any results :(

https://plus.google....861611999772769

I hope you all can see and hear this video, if not let me know please!

I don't think those are fans because when they work, there are no bad noises...

And yeah, I've read about DMF noise on shutdown, but this is totally different...

As a person who knows cars very well, this is a big mystery for 2 months already :/

Fixed... Embarrassing but it was a noisy fan, or to be exact one of the plugs decided to set itself free and attack my fan blades :D Well at least it was an easy fix with couple of zip ties and I'm happy that my Zed is running strong :))

• 3 weeks later...

Guys im getting a kind of noise on shutdown, sound like a truck shutting down but no noises while driving, sound like its engine based under the console area ....

Also my clutch is slipping but strangly enough only in low revs in 5th and 6th or when i blip it but if i boot it in 1,2,3rd its fine?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk