how to contact admin team

As title guys tried to place adverts on saturday, one for Z sale one for parts, because im stupid the admin team quite rightly told me to redo advert with better pictures and correct username, neither advert has appeared and im just wondering how i contact whoever scans them before they are posted so i can see what the problem if any is, thanks in advance for any info :blush:

Now both approved - now that we see pics in focus and the user name you use for this forum.

Sorry it has taken a little while, but posting ads on a Bank Holiday weekend is not exactly priority for the unpaid staff who run the forum ;)

• Like 1

wasnt having a pop guys really really appreciate the work you folks do, its too easy to jump on admins back when something goes wrong so im posting up kudos to you guys, i know most of the problems were self inflicted and for that i apologise

• 5 months later...

On Monday I believe, I submitted a post in the 350z parts for sale section entitled "Winter Tyres". Ive not seen or heard anything since.

I may well have done something wrong, but then you may have received it and are busy just now. Can you confirm if you've rereceived it please.

Regards Dicky

On Monday I believe, I submitted a post in the 350z parts for sale section entitled "Winter Tyres". Ive not seen or heard anything since.

I may well have done something wrong, but then you may have received it and are busy just now. Can you confirm if you've rereceived it please.

Regards Dicky

This was disproved, due to the date on your piece of paper, which was not very clear, and what could be made out was something like 14/6/15 or 14/8/15, nowhere near November, or even October.

Take clear photo's of the paper and the goods in question. I would also suggest posting the pictures individually, rather than a link to an album.

Regards Dicky

This was disproved, due to the date on your piece of paper, which was not very clear, and what could be made out was something like 14/6/15 or 14/8/15, nowhere near November, or even October.

Take clear photo's of the paper and the goods in question. I would also suggest posting the pictures individually, rather than a link to an album.

Apologies, I didn't think or notice that, even though I posted the same ad a year or so ago. A senior moment I'm afraid! I'll try again later.

Cheers Dicky

Regards Dicky

Apologies, I didn't think or notice that, even though I posted the same ad a year or so ago. A senior moment I'm afraid! I'll try again later.

Cheers Dicky

No worries, and add them as singular pictures helps people view your advert.