New Exedy clutch just fitted - juddering when pulling away

addisj

Mine Judders very very rarely. Like it's going to stall but it's not. I have a Competition Clutch stage 2 and CC ultra light flywheel. I thought this was normal and just my driving though.

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

There are quite a few dodgy non genuine Exedy clutch kits on the market which is well documented on this forum as quite a few forum members have been caught out.

If you accurately answer the questions in my previous post, I will be able to advise with informed advice which you can then pass on to your garage if you wish.

Alex. :)

• Like 1

No just the clutch and braided lines

That will be your problem imho. When I bought my car the guy had replaced the clutch and not the flywheel as he was selling and didnt want the expense. It didnt bother me too much as a few revs made it disappear, I got round to changing both clutch and fly recently and doesnt judder at all now.

When I changed mine (clutch and flywheel) I was warned by forum guys not to buy it from eBay...Apparently they were/are fake...Bought from carparts4less..Sly fitted it ,have no problems from day one.As advised above better change flywheel at the same time with clutch.My flywheel was okish ,but I listened to advise from Sly and changed it as well.

You need to go to reputable garage who knows zeds from inside out.Had bad experience myself when first bought zed.