Will 19 inch Alloys fit straight on? *NEWBIE*

jonty88

Hey guys,

Had my Z for a couple of months now so starting to seriously think more about changing the alloys. For ages ive been deciding over Rota Torques, Grid Drifts and MXR's. However I saw this pic recently and it started to get me thinking about the possiblity of 19's. So im just wanting to know, is there any problems with fitting them straight on? (Rubbing, arch rolling, suspension, certain tyre profiles, etc etc...) I dont plan to lower my car as I already scrape the odd speed bump / curb at stock height! Thanks guys

Ps. does anybody have any experience of running the Linear Corse wheels?

MG1066-X2.jpg

post-24755-0-66674000-1432379819_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonty88

Yes 19's will fit fine, believe even a member or 2 have 20's.

Just remember in terms of fitment, its usually the widths and offsets that are the biggest deciding factor (too far in and dont clear the brembos or too far out and stick out the arch. :)

Ive only just realised Ive accidentally posted this is the 370z section :clap:

Thanks for your reply Scott, Ide like a nice deep concave on the wheels I eventually choose

Any half decent wheels with good brand tyres are going to be that easy mate ....... Make him an offer is all I would say ;)

Your right mate, il have a think! Was hoping to get some wheels on a finance initially, its a lot to spend outright