tyres

STYLZ

Hi everyone.

I'm ordering some new alloys soon and am looking for some tyres. part worn and cheap as they will only be on temporarily till i'm able to order a new set.

I'm ordering a set of 18x9.5 et 26 Inovits. any advice on best tyre size welcome. I'm thinking, fronts 265/35 and rears 265/40 would be best but i'm no expert.

2015-05-21%2019.22.50_zpssgs773j0.png

Edited by STYLZ

Would have gone 275/40/18 rear for closest match to OEM RR. Though 265 is ok. Either 245 or 255/40/18 works though 255/40 is closest. I like to stay within 1% of the RR if possible and wider tyres = grip.

Did you use a tyre calculator Bobby?

Would have gone 275/40/18 rear for closest match to OEM RR. Though 265 is ok. Either 245 or 255/40/18 works though 255/40 is closest. I like to stay within 1% of the RR if possible and wider tyres = grip.

Did you use a tyre calculator Bobby?

I didn't mate, Spoke to a couple of lads who had a similar set up and said it will work well. They're only part worn ones just now as i just wanted to get the Alloys on the car. Waiting for funds to replenish but i have no patience sometimes. Car isn't being driven much at all at the moment anyway cause I'm not finished with the bodywork. can't wait to unveil it, hopefully next month.