[SOLD]Black 06 350z, only 32k, 3 owners, FNSH, V Original, Rays + Spare OEM Wheels £8000 ovno PRICE REDUCED TO £7700 ovno

Alize

Sold😥Price change to £7700 ovno

Sadly she needs a new home. I've had a brilliant year in her but my journey to work is now less than 1.5 miles thru traffic so I don't use her and walk for 10 mins instead! As don't want to ruin her! Also no spare time to drive her properly whatsoever and now hubby has a hip problem so can't get in her! Located in Wiltshire.

Sorry not hugely familiar with the whole spec thing but here goes.

Registered April 2006 so sadly higher tax but what's £16.66 a month! She's so worth it!

Just 32,000 miles on the clock

Mot till Nov 15 was an advisory of front brake pads getting low so just replaced them.

Last service in June 14 a minor at 27k

No mods (not even a stubby!)

Not Gt Spec but does have fun button & stereo steering controls so sort of 05/06 mix which seemingly can happen. So it's only missing cruise control and leather seats which I'm told are less comfortable and less snug on cornering hard??!!

Interior and paintwork very good, a few tiny stone chips on front as usual. A small crease under reflector on rear bumper drivers side and a small dink under brake light on passenger side just replaced brake light cover which was chipped. Previous owners couldn't park! But they are hardly noticeable unless looked for.

Immaculate 18" Rays good plenty left on them Kumho tyres

Spare set of OEM wheels with okish tyres for track day?

New Clarion Sat Nav, Hands Free, Radio, I Pod player

Number plate stays with her as it was for the zed not really that personal.

Nice sub in custom housing under strut

Brilliant opportunity to acquire a low mileage very original very tidy Black Beauty! 294b1e588fb49442ee46b6971fee4651.jpg371da9bc5112bd5659e6c970d4a5b043.jpgd920fb025acb8c5b7970780a582d5e43.jpg1cf52e33efb68af08b813abefa268a62.jpg60f18b25e0bee8611e9e26b279d0441c.jpg4d9993f97e30883f93073d8bf6ec5ec6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Alize

Hope so! Have I underpriced her??? 😱 I bought her thru auto trader cos she was local and not modded and low miles didn't find the forum till I'd got her. Be nice to go. to a member😇

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately she is in the higher tax bracket which is down to the registration date not manufacture date which from my vin no research is actually 2005 but really what's £200 a year difference? Does that really sway people?

Yeah I thought I'd got it about right after doing a lot of research on all selling sites. It's not a about a quick sale just fair to all. Cars devalue and what you spend on them usually doesn't get reflected in the resale price. Spread the word if you know of anyone looking for a goodun please. 😎

some interior pics would help, people like to see the condition of the seats and it may help the sale if you put pics of the sub and head unit, also mileage and date of last service :thumbs: and mot due date

glwts great looking car

some interior pics would help, people like to see the condition of the seats and it may help the sale if you put pics of the sub and head unit, also mileage and date of last service :thumbs: and mot due date

glwts great looking car

Will do brain dead last night after failing to load photos on web version! Also sad to do this so even more brain dead😰

• Like 1

So more info;

Mot due November

Last service 3/6/14 @ 27973

Problem free year motorings except for new battery in April due to short journeys.

More pics😇 interior v tidy for 9 years old seats are darker than pic shows.

d479217e7e5876e3b504ea276c11694da.jpg4acef1af675e35b7e5de8185fe36ce20.jpg66671f6ba8950a7bbda601b8ce296a71.jpge31440c193f63d781c189519f39b3151.jpgffa0965bdd06e21b6ae960a65d21df93.jpg9de226ede35bbb99922ad6f6b9c680ad.jpg

O

0256ad5c726a4905eaad08dcb50738e1.jpg07801d85c91dca84ed41388453bba85e.jpg

Oopps!😨 didn't load and one still won't of the head unit😡 I'll take another later😇

Edited by Alize

£8k looks pretty spot on to me. It's a fairly cheap price but not too cheap. It should sell quickly at 8k

No flying yet😱😎549cc1e5d0ab7ce7e608186bee0dbd07.jpg41ebf698b6482f426a449dc3481c1475.jpg0bd1499870dcacc62bdee517a68f5d02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So your selling up Alice, snap. I too have now decided to sell too due to my health problems as you know. It seems that Wiltshire will be losing two forum members. You should have little problem selling your car. It's certainly been looked after during your ownership. I can vouch for anyone considering this car, it's in great condition. Good luck with your sell Alice

• Like 1

She looks great :) Shame about not having leather , cruise , and up to date history, but these can be retrofitted surely? History should be fine with such low mileage. If I had the spare cash, I'd be sorely tempted, alas I'm sure she'll go quickly to a very lucky forum member :)

• Like 1

She looks great :) Shame about not having leather , cruise , and up to date history, but these can be retrofitted surely? History should be fine with such low mileage. If I had the spare cash, I'd be sorely tempted, alas I'm sure she'll go quickly to a very lucky forum member :)

Thanks and yeah guessing retro fitting if people feel the need it's a bit like buying houses you always have to compromise on spec!

Not sure what you mean re up to date history?? Please enlighten me. Thanks 😇

Edited by Alize

Thanks and yeah guessing retro fitting if people feel the need it's a bit like buying houses you always have to compromise on spec!

Not sure what you mean re up to date history?? Please enlighten me. Thanks 😇

I meant that it's been nearly a year since the last service, but I do understand it was only 5000 miles ago, so not entirely needed :)

It wasn't meant as an insult, so I do apologize if I caused offence.

Having fairly recently retro fitted an entire interior in my current car ( 2003 3 series ) it's a pain in the arse, and the worst feeling when the runners grab/scratch the rest of the interior :(

I am surprised she hasn't sold yet, but hopefully soon!!! Good luck!

Mike

That's ok then! No offence😎 just thought I'd missed something!

There is some interest and from pistonheads but I can wait no rush while it's summer and the walking is ok. 😇