Nismo or GT style lip. Pics please

adymi16

Hi cant decide which lip looks best from tarmac, either a Gt or a nismo style, i have a midnight blue hr, if anyone has any pics of theirs id appreciate seeing them. I looked on tarmacs website but i need more pictures to decide.

Hi cant decide which lip looks best from tarmac, either a Gt or a nismo style, i have a midnight blue hr, if anyone has any pics of theirs id appreciate seeing them. I looked on tarmacs website but i need more pictures to decide.

Probably doesn't help but my Mines copy lip is not a good fit so am replacing it with GT style on the basis a) I like the upwards "swoop" in the middle and B) the sides look a little less severe than the NISMO unit.

Probably visit TQM in Fleet to have fitted/bonded/glued/nailed/hammered on, or whatever process is needed...! I just know getting the Mines copy off is going to be a PITA tho!

David

Probably doesn't help but my Mines copy lip is not a good fit so am replacing it with GT style on the basis a) I like the upwards "swoop" in the middle and B) the sides look a little less severe than the NISMO unit.

Probably visit TQM in Fleet to have fitted/bonded/glued/nailed/hammered on, or whatever process is needed...! I just know getting the Mines copy off is going to be a PITA tho!

David

Anything after market is going to be a gamble on fitment.

Some fit fine, some fit terrible. All depends on how often the mold for the product has been used.