Quick wax and front plate fitted

scobie140

Got a break in the weather today to give the car a quick wax then fitted the front plate with a bit of creativity. Totally ruined the front of the car now its legal but cant think where else to stick the plate that's not to intrusive

20150516_162923_zpsu2enmfo4.jpg

20150516_162944_zpszllkqwsx.jpg

Wee shots of my mount

20150516_161648_zpsmpywhsjv.jpg

20150516_161840_zpsyick3nf0.jpg

Might need to stick some bits of foam or something to the ends of the plate to stop it hitting the bumper at higher speeds

20150516_162439_zps3xj9ztz9.jpg

It is now raining! typical

That will be fine until the plate starts spinning like a propeller at speed! :lol:

The M16 bolt is held on with a lock nut and a spring washer so that's not going anywhere, I'm considering tack welding the plate onto the M16 bolt though or ill take the plate off again and stick a locking grub screw in it.

Any reason you didn't just stick it to the bumper in the regular place? Could use a cut down plate, would look even better :thumbs:

Just purely for the fact I can take it off if I ever fancy going some where nice for pics and I didn't want to commit to sticking it anywhere until I'm sure that's where i want it.

Great colour. Is that the new Mazda Green ???

:dry:

in case you weren't being sarcastic its the vauxhaull VXR green with green flake through it lol

• Like 1