broadband

stuey

I'm with PlusNet atm, and they are good, but I think Be have just stumped them. Didnt realise that Be was available in my new house as the old house was too far from the exchange and assumed the same for this. I will probably be switching to them just before my trial period ends with Plus. I also have it on good authority that Be have no way of measuring usage accurately so they never enforce their fair usage policy :yahoo:

I use Zen - they are a high quality provider with no traffic shaping, 50gb a month limit, good pings and excellent uptim. I run a webserver on mine and use it for a lot of gaming, so I am prepared to pay a few quid extra for the best (eclipse are also good)..

I have a Talk Talk package. It's well worth checking them out on their website. For £20 a month we get broadband, inclusive calls anytime of day/night to all uk landline numbers and inclusive international calls so I can phone my parents in France for no extra cost.

I just had a quick look on their website and it seems they now do a better package that includes all mobile calls as well! They were very good when we had a connection problem, they sent BT out within a few days to sort our line out free of charge. :thumbs:

Its up 2 you if you can be bothered reading all this mate (http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... =broadband) which was my very lengthy post just after I'd had loads of problems with suppliers.

Long story short, I'm with Be (www.bethere.co.uk) fantastic service & never goes wrong :thumbs:

how much a month and wot do you get.?

£14pm and I've no idea how much I get - I've never hit any limits and I quite often work from home (on the net virtually constantly at work).

I'm with Be too.

Be wary of their router which ships with a default password that is well known in "certain circles".

Like, try Administrator with a blank password :angry:

True mate, but it takes 3seconds to change it - even for an idiot like myself!!! Just had to do mine last weekend, simpliest thing in the world.